YAY!!! We're being double teamed!!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3922 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Charly Muggins wrote:

Ceka Cianci wrote:

they must be getting delt with faster..i haven't experienced any this weekend so far..

You're obviously not on European time.

And LL is obviously not very concerned about those who are.

i work nights..i seen one come in earlier but soon as i was able to fill out the AR it ws gone..

the bots are the ones that pick the time not LL hehehehe

Charly Muggins wrote:

Ceka Cianci wrote:

they must be getting delt with faster..i haven't experienced any this weekend so far..

Right, because they have a staff there 24/7 after cutting their staff by 33%. Not every business in the world has to cater to you Europeans. Why should a US company run on EU time?

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

Charly Muggins wrote:

Ceka Cianci wrote:

Right, because they have a staff there 24/7 after cutting their staff by 33%. Not every business in the world has to cater to you Europeans. Why should a US company run on EU time?

On that basis perhaps LL should consider closing SL down between 5pm and 9am PST - and all day on weekends and public holidays.

Why should a US (California) business ask its staff to work outside normal hours.

Surely they don't want to be accused of cruel and unfair employment practices!

Oh, that's right, they pretty much do close down any type of effective support outside those hours anyway.

i think they do have someone that handles the forums at night..

it's something anyone could do from their home..

sometimes they take care of them right away and sometimes it takes a bit longer..

this is on the weekends..i'm not on here at night during the week since i'm at work..

Charly Muggins wrote:

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

Charly Muggins wrote:

Ceka Cianci wrote:

On that basis perhaps LL should consider closing SL down between 5pm and 9am PST - and all day on weekends and public holidays.

Why should a US (California) business ask its staff to work outside normal hours.

Oh, that's right, they pretty much do close down any type of effective support outside those hours anyway.

Well if they have set hours of operation, which most companies do, then thats when they are in the office. The mods on the forums are not Linden employees.

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

Charly Muggins wrote:

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

Charly Muggins wrote:

Ceka Cianci wrote:

Well if they have set hours of operation, which most companies do, then thats when they are in the office. The mods on the forums are not Linden employees.

so who are they ? urban legends ? 

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

Well if they have set hours of operation, which most companies do, then thats when they are in the office.
The mods on the forums are not Linden employees

That's what I thought for long enough, and I even posted it recently, but someone posted something to indicate that that's changed and that they are now LL employees. It was a Linden saying that the forum would be moderated by their <.....> team. I've forgotten what the team was but it was an LL team.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3922 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.