Sign in to follow this  
Emma Krokus

Marketplace Review Notices: have they stopped?

Last 3 reviews on items on Marketplace I've not received notices about.

Has LL stopped them again?

That would be a shame - it was one new feature I really appreciated.

Mine never really started.

Since the migration to mp, I have gotten a total of 3. I have all my settings correct, they don't go to spam, etc.. It's as clear mud, like most issues with mp, lol.

Yes i have got it enabled.

I started to receive them back when they first started, then they stopped maybe 2 months ago - I don't often get reviews, so I wasn't sure if it was just a temporary glitch. 

All other IM's are going to email ok and there's nothing in SPAM.

Emma, I just got your free Fairy Dust Emiiter (LOVE IT, btw!) and left a review so you can be on the lookout to see if you get notified of any reviews...unless reviews for 0L items aren't included for some reason.

chrismignon McDonnell wrote:

Some provider maybe block the email

Nope, mine does not. They simply don't come. I'm not alone in that, either, lol. Lots of merchants don't get these emails regularly, if at all.

Emma Krokus wrote:

Awww Czari thank you!!! 

Again I didn't get my review notice...
:(

But it was well sweet of you xx.

My pleasure. *Smiles*  Just thought that would be a way to tell for sure if you were getting notices or not.  I haven't received any emails notices of reviews for a long time either, but I don't get a lot of reviews overall so, except for looking at each item regularly, I don't know if I have a review or not; I can imagine merchants with a lot of products would like the email feature to work, as would I.

I just noticed I had gotten a review as well that I never received an email notice for. It was working great there for awhile. Wonder what happened.

Deja Letov wrote:

I just noticed I had gotten a review as well that I never received an email notice for. It was working great there for awhile. Wonder what happened.

LL didn't feed the hamster?