Sign in to follow this  

Would Be Nice If LL GAve Notice of Restarts

Many people have just had their regions restarted, and not just main servers, some communication would help LL??

or did rodvik put his coffee cup on the red button again^^

They figure, "you have 10 mins to drop what you are doing and tp away" is notice enough.

But now that someone posted about it they'll post a back dated notice on grid status.

And still nothing on the grid status page, it takes like 2 minutes to post there  surley LL have some one that can be trained to multi task and put a post there??

All my sims are on the main channel.  I got a message about a restart and left, I came after a time and got another message.  I didn't leave and the sim didn't restart.  Hey LL - WTF mate?  

Thanks for posting this. My three are on the main channel, and I was just sitting around and waiting for my restart monitors to email me. But it looks like they're all still there, and they haven't restarted.

Blue Steel etc gave the same message... must have been a slip of a button. I presume it was just meant for the Linden Realms sims.

Re: Deploys for the week of 2013-07-24

‎07-24-2013 02:19 PM

Hi Lucia, I can confirm that there was a 'false alarm' to many regions; many regions sent out a false restart warning during the roll.  We're looking into this issue to ensure that it doesn't happen again.

From Maestro Linden