Underwire or wirefree bras on SL

tinaplick

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3897 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Susan Kenin wrote:

Sephina Frostbite said "
I dont want to wear a bra in sl."

I wear bras in SL. I can't explain why, I just do. I even wear very nice looking bras in RL even though no one but me will see them.

In RL on some hot, muggy summer days when around the house or garden I wonder why I am wearing a bra, but when I don't wear one I can feel the lack of support.

Of course, in SL it does not get hot and muggy and I don't sweat, so I like to wear nice looking bras.

In SL, women avatars undressing for male avatars for some "intimate activity" may want to wear bras, even if eventually they come off.

I was being silly. Because in rl Bras are a pain for me at least. I wear them in sl as well. 

Susan Kenin wrote:

Drake: "
Ladies, ladies, ladies... can we get a few pictures?"

Drake, what I am wearing right now (bra and panty) look almost like:

Not exactly, but almost.

You sure no how to distract a guy.   ;)

I liked this.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/cosabella-kitty-babydoll/3485093?origin=related-3485093-0-1-1-2-Rich%20Relevence&BaseUrl=Bras&PageCategoryId=PP

At least that is not me in the picture. It is from the store's on-line catalog. The one I was wearing today is somewhat more sheer. Not that I would take a picture of myself wearing it, but if I posted it hear it would be censored immediately. :)

The nightie I am now wearing is somewhat like http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/only-hearts-whisper-sweet-nothings-chemise/3533308?origin=category, but with a very sheer bust. Now that will really distract Perrie :matte-motes-evil-invert:

Susan Kenin wrote:

At least that is not me in the picture. It is from the store's on-line catalog.

:(

The one I was wearing today is somewhat more sheer.  I would take a picture of myself wearing it, but if I posted it hear it would be censored immediately.
:)

You can PM pictures in this Forum.  :)

The nightie I am now wearing is somewhat like

but with a very sheer bust. Now that will really distract Perrie :matte-motes-evil-invert:

You are an evil temptress!  I like you.  ;)

Susan Kenin wrote:

At least that is not me in the picture. It is from the store's on-line catalog. The one I was wearing today is somewhat more sheer. Not that I would take a picture of myself wearing it, but if I posted it hear it would be censored immediately.
:)

The nightie I am now wearing is somewhat like

but with a very sheer bust. Now that will really distract Perrie :matte-motes-evil-invert:

Just pm him. Get your flirt on girl. :)

• 4 weeks later...

she could be referring to the style itself. bras with underwires have that dark channel u shape that shows even if it is on the inside the stitching and thickness changes the appearance.

and what's with all these underwear bra questions does anyone ever use them anyway?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3897 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.