Can't list General product due to "banned text"?

Dhuanolil

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3900 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I hope this is the right section; please forgive me if it is not. I'm a bit puzzled and frustrated; I am hoping you can help me figure out what is going on and how to fix it.

I made a shape for pre-teens which I am trying to put up for sale on the online marketplace. I listed it as General; there is nothing inappropriate in any way whatsoever in the pictures, product, item description, or tags. Yet, when I try to list it, I get this message:

Successfully updated, but banned text in the name field caused an automatic unlisting of the product

Since it is a perfectly innocent product, I have no idea what is 'banned.' It does not tell me or show me what part of it is 'banned' so I can fix/remove it. I will provide a list below of the keywords I have as well as the item description so you can see them, and hopefully help me find what is wrong. I will appreiate whatever help you can give me.

Description: This shape can work for any humanoid avatar...it was named Drow Teen because I needed a shape for my teen Drow, and I made this one.

It is editable so you can customize it to fit your skin. Steps are included on a notecard to help you learn how to do that, if you are unfamiliar with how to edit shapes.

--> This is a SHAPE ONLY! <--
Skin, eyes, hair, and ears are not included. However, a style card is included so you know what the skin, eyes, hair, and ears are called and who made them, so that you can get them too.

Keywords: preteen, teen, slender, slim, shape, elf, elfin, elven, drow, roleplay, rp, medieval, fantasy, cheap, affordable, ilythiiri, dark elf, male, cheapie, human,

If you need me to provide anything else you might need to see, please let me know and I will post it. Thank you! :)

I notice that a marketplace search for "preteen" only brings up two items, and neither of those actually use the word in the description or keywords. One has it in its inventory contents, the other doesn't seem to us it anywhere (maybe deleted after indexing). So, that word might be a good candidate to try removing.

I'm not so sure if it's a bug or a legit concern by LL, but sometimes the combination of your keywords force you to list your items as Adult, even though your product is absolutely innocent. I had this issue twice n those are the words that won't let me  rate my products in General: Raw, Cheap, Sexy. I think they must have problems with suggestive words such as 'preteen' for sexual contents even though it's counter common sense. 

Sometimes LL scan for inappropriate pictures for G-rated products as well. Once I used this photo where my avi's tattoo says 'Use me, Love me,' with the very innocent keywords n they rated it in Adult right away. My avi was just standing. I was nonplused about it for awhile n changed the photo n it worked.

Or it's possible it's a temporary bug concerning MP has been unstable for the last few weeks, you might as well try completely different keywords, such as 'your store logo name,' 'avatar,' 'accessories,' 'model,' etc just to see if it works. 

Even Genesis wrote:

The banned text is "preteen" you need to remove it, just list as kids children etc.

Dictionary defintion:

preteen

adj.

1. Relating to or designed for children especially between the ages of 9 and 12: preteen clothing.

2. Being a child especially between the ages of 9 and 12; preadolescent.

n.

A preadolescent boy or girl. Also called subteen.

OMG. How terrible word it is!  :smileysurprised:  (:smileytongue:)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3900 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.