Where can I get a 1 hour pass or visitor tag so people can try out sim before joining the group?

Anya Ibor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2930 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Security orbs, though generally useless, might be able to allow a 1-day 'warning' period and really, really ought to be able to cope with 1 hour.  As long as they are based on the list of avatars on a sim and not sensor-based you've got the whole solution available from any number of cheap options on the marketplace.

Another way to do things might be to set up a non fee-paying 'guest' group and kick out anyone that's been in that group longer than a day.  That would take much more manual effort though, especially to stop people re-joining multiple times.  The more I think about it the less I think this is worth it ... unless you make the free group invitation-only, which front-loads the manual effort to them IMing you, you adding them to the group.

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

Security orbs, though generally useless, might be able to allow a 1-day 'warning' period and really, really ought to be able to cope with 1 hour.  As long as they are based on the list of avatars on a sim and not sensor-based you've got the whole solution available from any number of cheap options on the marketplace.

Another way to do things might be to set up a non fee-paying 'guest' group and kick out anyone that's been in that group longer than a day.  That would take much more manual effort though, especially to stop people re-joining multiple times.  The more I think about it the less I think this is worth it ... unless you make the free group invitation-only, which front-loads the manual effort to them IMing you, you adding them to the group.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2930 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.