how I verfiy my age

Lishalov

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3904 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

11 answers to this question

[ As a public service for all of you trying hard to learn English, I'm going to start restating your question in a grammatically correct form. I hope you appreciate this in the spirit I intend. ]

Question: How do I verify my age? Please help.

Answer: There is no longer need to verify your age. You did this when you created your account and supplied your true birth date.

All you need to do that is age related is to make sure you have selected the level of information you are willing to see

1) In the Viewer General Tab [ G ] [ M ] [ A ] - Check the desired options

2) In the in-world Search Window - Perform any search then check the desired viewing levels in the upper left area of the search window -  [ G ] [ M ] [ A ]

Additional Note: Do understand that many Adult venues may also impose a "How Long Has the Avatar Been Created" restriction. This is to keep out griefers and in some cases, new persons [ noobies ] from these areas.

Do you mean G M A? What's D M A? Domestic Mature Adult?

There is no longer a need to verify your age.

Also, it should be "may also impose a" not an. May oppose a restriction, not an restriction.

This is to keep out griefers, and in some cases, new persons from those areas.

Good luck in your mastery of the English language, I hope that you are able to appreciate it in the spirit that it was intended.

I sure do - an corrected to an a. - :D - I originally had "Avatar Minimum Age" in that quote. I also like the "Domestic" option comment.   However it should be "G" for General as you indicated

I hope you don't "oppose" my restating of questions. :)

I feel so special that you chose to comment on my answer as your 1st post in SL Answers X3aV. May I call you "X" for short? I just know you'll be an active SL Answers member helping others with SecondLife and English.

People don't come here for English lessons, they come here for help. This ain't no English class, this be a place for answers. Impossible does not say, "I am possible." It is missing an apostrophe. Many things are impossible. For example, injecting an apple with orange juice does not make it a lemon. That is impossible.

Also, it is Second Life, not SecondLife.

Famous means many persons are familiar with it. I would have to search to find out who Audrey Hepburn is, that does not make her quote any less untrue. I believe you meant manner, Miss English instructor. Positive and creative manner.

I do not seek truth, I just do not appreciate the grammar of others being corrected outside of grammar class, especially by those who cannot use grammar correctly themselves. BTW, it is "Oh, I bet you are the life of the party!" "Oh! I bet you are the life of the party!" would be acceptable as well. Also, a comma after well before carry on would be appropriate as well, but I am sure you get the point by now. In summary: your public service announcement is not appreciated.

China Manor pattern. Although I rather believe you just misspelt, which you did, in context.

Sigh no more, ladies, sigh nor more;

Men were deceivers ever;

One foot in sea and one on shore,

To one thing constant never;

Then sigh not so,

But let them go,

And be you blithe and bonny;

Converting all your sounds of woe

Into. Hey nonny, nonny.

Sing no more ditties, sing no mo,

Or dumps so dull and heavy;

The fraud of men was ever so,

Since summer first was leavy.

Then sigh not so,

But let them go,

And be you blithe and bonny,

Converting all your sounds of woe

Into. Hey, nonny, nonny.

Good night my sweet X...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3904 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.