My avitar is having baking issues in the sims using the new Sunshine. How can I fix this?

Danity Mynx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3927 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello I was running the sl viewer.  I would rezz inworld and see  myself fine, and others would see me fine as well.  As soon as i TP to a magnum sim that is using the newly implimented sunshine my avi goes very weird and there are alphas where i am not wearing any.  I have tried a clean install but it doesnt work, I end up seeing myself fine, but i am trolled to everyone else around me.  I have tried character tests but this does not work either i am still wearing an orange skin an old pair of leggings and a black system hair, and freaky white eyes.  I have tried almost everything i can think of.  I logged in on my husbands pc which is a new Alienware and I still can not see myself properly, i log in his avi on his computer and he is fine.  I have tried different viewers as well.  I dont know how to fix it so I am asking here.

1 answer to this question

Can you please copy the contents of a  HELP /  About SecondLife information display and post it back here under your question?

Please update your question [ X ] with your status [ X ] with additional information as follows: Select the Options drop-down menu to the right of your question and select Edit Question.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3927 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.