SSB via T-Mobile cellphone

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3791 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once yesterday and once today I did not bake.. but I noticed it was a very laggy log in.. I think due to my connection. I was unable to do a rebake or texture refresh to bake.. appearance baked me but as soon as I left edit appearance mode I was gray again.. a relog and all was well  :)   fresh and toasty   ;p   Will continue to keep you updated!!  Thanks again for working on this!! It is great to enjoy Sl again

Elyse, if you have another session where you see yourself or other avatars stuck grey and you are using the Firestorm test build containing Monty's fix, please can you stay logged in at least 20 mins around other avatars if possible, and then logout and immediately, before relaunching the viewer, zip up your entire logs folder and attach it to FIRE-11448 using More Actions -> Attach files.

Instructions where to find your logs folder on Firestorm can be found HERE

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

One thing I discovered this weekend is that I can connect withthe MiFi2200 using my tablet and Lumiya 3-d viewer and have everyone in color.   I'm not sure if that will help you at all or not?

Same here. I am on a MiFi2200 Verizon 3g with unlimited bandwidth.

Lumiya seems to work fine on Android tablet.

All other viewers did not.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Lindens

Sarah Passerine wrote:

I think the new Firestorm beta, found at 
contains the viewer fix for this issue.  Thanks so much, Monty, for all of your help here.

You're very welcome.  But just a reminder that this is a workaround for a problem originating with carriers.  They may change things and introduce similar or new problems.  Getting after them to test and fix their stuff may help everyone in the long run.  (Using SL to smoke test their gear and configurations would be a nice step...)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3791 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.