3-5 Business Partners

Warryn Aries

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3361 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The idea is to first rent a full region estate. Dividing up the cost (However, I will always pay the greater amount... making it cheaper for the business partners) between us to make this more affordable and cheap on everyone. I would be considered the President of the Company. Plus, we would start out with something like renting out homes, mall, etc... We would do this all by helping one another out with advertising, hiring employees (if necessary), etc... Of course we would start off small and branch out wide. All profits would be split equally among everyone. If interested please send me an IM and Notecard immediately! We can start by brainstorming and figuring out which sim we will first decide to get.

Positions:

Co-President (3-5)

~Warryn Aries contact me immediately

Renting a sim is the last and easies step to do, I'm interested do you have plans for the theme of the region? Like something rustical or maybe modern, beach theme, forrest etc.. What kind of a mall you plan to set, do you have any preferences about the shops that would be there? How many shops and how many prims for each? How many parcels to rent out for homes? Would it be already furnished or empty and allow the renters to rezz their own things? If furnished, do you have the things or you plan to buy them with partners? How do you plan to manage the prims and scripts so it doesn't become a huge lag fest? 

Since you are the president, what would other partners be? What rights you plan to give them? If you pay the greater amount of rent, why is profit divided equalliy? 

Do you have a landscaper, a person to do all the marketing and actualy get some renters in once its all set, and then a person to manage them all? Who will manage renters and who will manage the shops? 

Well, I was thinking going for a modern theme.

For a mall I would have people wanting to sell their products or advertise their business opportunities. Mainly any shop would be allowed I would not suggest any adult shops though. 

I was not sure about how many exact shops. Maybe 5 shops and 75-100 prims each.

For renting out a home it would be a furnished home. Now, we could allow the person to rezz their own home if the size is deemed appropriate. Or have a home that someone owns and if they prefer to have their own furniture in it would be allowed. I have furnished property already so that would not be a problem.

If you are not using scripts then turn them off or if you are not using something often rezz it when you truly need to use it.

As the President I am the Owner... the Vice Presidents would be considered Co-Owners. Now, Co-Owners will have ownership rights it is just that I am the one who is over everything. What I mean by paying the greater amount is lets say the land is... 9999L$ and there is 4 of us... instead of doing this...

President: 2503

Vice President: 2499

Which would really pay 10000... what I would do is take off to make it even for the Vice Presidents.. so they would pay like 2300... totaling 6900L$ and I would pay the difference... which would be 3099L$... so more is coming out of my pocket. If that makes sense.

I do not have a landscaper. I was thinking as President and Vice Presidents we could hire staff to do this. However, Vice Presidents could be over certain operations. Like maybe one is over the marketing, one is over rentals, etc...

• 1 year later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3361 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.