Looking for a Master/Sugar Daddy

Randi Release wrote:

A shy young girl in need of someone to take care of her. But don't let her innocent exterior fool you...

Yes, I am a female in RL. I am 26. I keep my RL and SL separate. I do not cam or do voice.

Message me for a full list of my kinks and limits ;-)

Not trying to get on your butt or anything, and I know that you keep your RL and SL separate, but I have a comment to add.

If you want someone to "take care of" you, that's likely going to involve the use of RL money in which a lot of people spend on here.  Even if they didn't feed real money in to get Lindens, Lindens are still worth real money that someone can transfer out to use in their real life, if they are some sort of business person on here.

I would think that it would be a courteous thing to at least let them hear you quote a poem or something on voice, so they at least know that you are what you say they are.  Not accusing you of not being a real female or anything, but I would think that if you want someone to invest time and money into you, that it would be a good thing to do to at least show them that they are "getting what they paid for", for lack of a better term.

That's why I suggested just quoting part of a poem on voice, it's impersonal and would show them.  You wouldn't even be having a conversation with them, just letting them hear your voice.  :)  Hopefully I didn't offend you, as it was not my intention to do so!

Serra has the right idea, though. Posts like this, you're advertising yourself. Post what you offer, why you're better than the other million girls looking for sugar daddies. Only posting what you WON'T do is stupid.

Extremely Noble wrote:

Do you know what a Sugar Daddy is? yes it involves money 

You should have read the post I was replying to. There it was far above what a regular "sugar daddy" does in SL. There was never a link to pay someones RL bills. The term "taking care of" also seems to be to have a emotional touch here.

Madeline, I would settle for having my SL bills and tier paid for.

I thought in this day and age, Sugar Daddies were long gone and out of fashion.  Last I knew it seemed like most Masters I heard of were dirt poor and supported by their  subs/slave, who paid the Master's bills. 

Best advice is put your own money in-world and forget about having somone else support you.

• 1 month later...

What I find to be mainly ridiculous regarding this whole topic is the fact that not only the person who brought it up, but also whom comment and give her different sorts of advice, is the fact that -every- single person who tries to offer any financial-related service of this kind seems to make use of the 'I'm a female RL', as if this was the main feature for one to try getting something, from anyone, without doing much, or doing poorly in everyone else. Any 'RL female' can make use of countless manners to 'prove' their supposedly honest (or not) statement, but, SL is fantasy. What's the point of trying to restort to such meaningless, pointless 'fact' if one can't offer anything else capable involving others' attention, interest, and offer some joy or solace to it?

Nothing will be easily achieved with such silly simplicity.

Lilliel wrote:

What I find to be mainly ridiculous regarding this whole topic is the fact that not only the person who brought it up, but also whom comment and give her different sorts of advice, is the fact that -every- single person who tries to offer any financial-related service of this kind seems to make use of the 'I'm a female RL', as if this was the main feature for one to try getting something, from anyone, without doing much, or doing poorly in everyone else. Any 'RL female' can make use of countless manners to 'prove' their supposedly honest (or not) statement, but, SL is fantasy. What's the point of trying to restort to such meaningless, pointless 'fact' if one can't offer anything else capable involving others' attention, interest, and offer some joy or solace to it?

Nothing will be easily achieved with such silly simplicity.

You do realize you just necroed this thread from forever ago. The topic has died. We all pointed out we didn't like the idea of sugar daddys...time to move on.