...once again, I keep crashing when I rezz or edit

Milo Paolino

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3934 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I keep getting these flashes of different colors and lines when I try to rezz or edit, aso some ojbects like trees won't render, I never had this problem with Pheonix viewer and I had a Tech spend over 31/2 hours in my computer and every thing was fine including my Video card. any sugestion please!

CPU: Pentium(R) Dual-Core  CPU      E5200  @ 2.50GHz (2500 MHz) Memory: 3965 MB OS Version: Microsoft Windows Vista 64-bit Service Pack 2 (Build 6002) Graphics Card Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation Graphics Card: GeForce 7100 / NVIDIA nForce 630i/PCI/SSE2

Windows Graphics Driver Version: 7.15.0011.7574 OpenGL Version: 2.1.2

libcurl Version: libcurl/7.21.1 OpenSSL/0.9.8q zlib/1.2.5 c-ares/1.7.1 J2C Decoder Version: KDU v7.0 Audio Driver Version: FMOD Ex 4.44.12 Qt Webkit Version: 4.7.1 (version number hard-coded) Voice Server Version: Vivox 3.2.0002.10426

Built with MSVC version 1600 Packets Lost: 0/1,762 (0.0%)

2 answers to this question

Follow-on Question to threads:

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Everything-Else/every-time-I-log-in-and-try-to-rezz-or-edit-I-crash/qaq-p/2080205/comment-id/9476
http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Everything-Else/every-time-I-log-in-and-try-to-rezz-or-edit-I-crash/qaq-p/2080205

RE: "I keep getting these flashes of different colors and lines" - This usually means that your GC is having issues rendering the imagery from SL.

OK - Locate and download the latest graphics driver avail;able for your PC's Graphics Card/Subsystem.

Also - Once Again...

Milo, please specify the Make and Model of your GC and PC. Start SL / Go to HELP / About SecondLife - Copy the results to the clipboard and please post that information here for us to see.

Please update your question  with additional information as follows: - Select the Options drop-down menu to the right of your question and select Edit Question. There is no need to start another question thread.

P.S. - I'm guessing you are using a older Graphics Card technology and that your previous use of the Phoenix Viewer was the only way you could access SL. It's time to invest in a new Graphics Card as the Phoenix viewer is no longer supported and/or useful effective this last SL Server Update Cycle.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3934 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.