Sign in to follow this  
Winddy

How can i attach tail hole in KZK western dragon?

They likely both use the same attachment point (Pelvis, maybe?)

Attach one of them, and then find the second item in your inventory. Right-click its name and select Add - this allows you to wear up to 5 attachments on each attachment point (up to a total maximum of 35).

Wear, the default option, replaces attachments that have conflicting attachment points.

I don't know if i do it correctly or not. I try to do what you said and active the tailhole's effect and white liquid leak from buttom. But i can't see it at all.
Oh and how can i enlarge dragon's **bleep** ? 

Thank you.
PS I saw it now. Only effect active but no tailhole graphic.

Have i do anything wrong?

I'm not familiar with any of the attachments you're using, (I met the KZK creator once, they're great), but I can only help with handling attachments in general.

You can see invisible attachments and objects by using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Alt+T, this might help you find some.

Once an attachment is attached, you can move and resize (if you have Modify permissions) by right-clicking it and selecting Edit. Then you'll need to find the Scale or Resize button on the Edit window, and left-click+drag one of the white corner points of the selected attachment.

Moving the attachment might also help you, if it's 'buried' in your shape somehow.

Some videos/links that might explain it better (pictures are a thousand words, after all):-

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Video_Tutorial/Editing_attachments

http://virtualneko.com/how-to-wear-multiple-attachments/

Hope that helps. :)

Winddy wrote:

I think it struck inside.

This can happen, it can take a little bit of editing and a very careful eye.

If the attachment can be Copied (i.e., it's not No Copy in your inventory), maybe right-click the item in inventory and select Copy, then (make sure it's detached) right-click on the containing folder in your inventory and select Paste. This will create a second copy of the same attachment, which you can modify to extremes without worrying about destroying the original. It's a good way to practice.

Don't worry though, editing attachments is an art. You'll get it with practice.

ass checking.pngHere. I try to reset it into human. I still can't find it. Except the effect that i can see it. :(

Ah, yep. Definitely looks like it's pushed up inside of you.

You can move the camera inside your body by alt+left-clicking on something near by, and 'swinging' sideways and back/forwards until the camera passes through your body. Leave the Ctrl+Alt+T (Highlight Transparent) feature switched on, and find the object that is the source of those particles.

Hey i got it now. 

But is this good enough? I'm quiet not sure at all. 

PS Moved for cleanliness *wink*

Teeheehee. I would advise removing that image, as all content on these forums should stay PG. :)

It looks fine enough, though. I think if I was going to be picky I'd say it's maybe a little too far forward of the hips, but... I'm not sure exactly of the look you're going for.

I think you're doin' fine though. It's a matter of personal taste and style now (I'm a perfectionist, nothing is ever just right :P).

Oh sorry. I have remove it now. And thanks to you a lot!

Oh and how can you resize the tail or the wings?
I think it's kinda annoying sometimes.

No problem at all! Glad I could help.

You can resize the tail and wings in the same way as the hole (Right-click them while they're attached to you, select Edit. Then set to Scale/Resize on the Edit window and then choose a corner to resize from), assuming they're Modifiable (not 'No Modify' in inventory).

As before, making a copy before adjusting might be wise, in case anything goes wrong while you're experimenting.

Good luck! :)

Oh wait. I just figure out how to do it. (Stretch)
Thanks to help me a lot. Maybe if i have further problem,i will ask you (and other people)again. :)

Winddy wrote:

Oh wait. I just figure out how to do it. (Stretch)

Thanks to help me a lot. Maybe if i have further problem,i will ask you (and other people)again.
:)

D'oh! Hehehe, I was sure it was called either Scale or Resize. But yeah, you're right, Stretch is the same thing. :)

Glad I could help, and sure, there's always a few people who are helpful.

Oh CRAP!!
When i finished edit my tail,it no longer animate!

What should i do???:catsad:

PS Ah sorry,i pick up wrong tail. But i will have to check again.

Damn,i just post this thead for...many posts. :(

Is it still selected, glowing blue or yellow? If so, de-select it by closing the Edit window.

It should still animate, you could try detaching and reattaching.

Genital platform.pngHey thank you. And i want to ask one more question. I don't know how to modify the size. Is this a bug? I click the one that bigger and smaller white on the interface but it does nothing.

Humm. I have a feeling you might have trouble resizing that particular item. Usually you'd do it by selecting the attachment itself, right-clicking it and selecting Edit, then Stretch, and adjusting the white cubes that appear around the attachment (inside a pale white box).

The trouble is that because it changes shape, it may revert to its original size when you use the buttons on the HUD (the item attached to your camera, in your pic). The white buttons on that HUD - by the way - probably alter the size of the droplets.

I'm not sure if there's a better way to do it - some attachments have resize options in the menu's, and this can make it much easier.

I will try then.

And i think that's all. I'm sorry that i just keep throwing problems at you.

And you're so great! Thanks to tell me about how to fixing it. /bow

You're very welcome. Like I say, keep practising and adjusting - it's the best and fastest way to learn. My text can only explain so much, and I rarely describe things well enough, so I'm sure you've used plenty of your own determination to figure it out. :)

Enjoy your new look!

Winddy wrote:

Genital platform.png

Hey thank you. And i want to ask one more question. I don't know how to modify the size. Is this a bug? I click the one that bigger and smaller white on the interface but it does nothing.

thats not size its distance.. if you know what i mean... I tried to make mine bigger and it looked all distorted.. you really dont need to make it bigger.. its already about a foot long.

Thanks Drake. I don't, er, have any experience of these specific attachments and their HUDs. :D

Luckily I think general attachment editing resolved most of it. But yeah, with more complicated attachments, or those that move and resize themselves via script... it's tricky.