Sign in to follow this  
Mariah Ronin

posted in the wrong place last time, perhaps? looking for friends!

well, i have been on second life for a little over three and a half years. my first two years on second life i met a lot of interesting people, and i think i can say i know how it works. the past year, i haven't been very active and i lost contact with a lot of old friends. i'm trying to learn how to enjoy second life again, and i realized that is really only achieved through the company of others.

a little about myself - i like to just hang around and talk. i also really like doing things with friends like shopping, or playing games in world. i used to build quite often, and photography is a hobby of mine. i don't watch much tv, but i do love movies (scary movies are the best in my opinion, wish there were more good ones out there). i listen to a wide variety of music, but my favorite has to be classic rock/alternative/pop punk/hardcore punk. i am a very opened minded person, and i love trying new things. i like going to clubs and dancing, just having a good time. i'm interested in body mod, so you'll notice that my avatar has piercings.

i'm just looking for some new friends who may share the same interests as me. someone who can make my second life experience a little less lonely.

my time is eastern time (SLT + 3) and i'm usually on during the afternoon or evening. 

pmm.jpg

mm.jpg

Your av looks gorgeous rocking the bangs! I'm on the west coast and usually on in the evening/late-ish but I'd totally be up for shopping or hanging out anytime we're both on. It would be nice to get a group of friends put together at some point.

Hi there, you and I seem to have a lot in common.  I'm on EST as well and would love to hang out with you.  Feel free to shoot me a friend request - Salem Loxely.  And to the other poster - I would really enjoy hanging out with you as well, maybe joining that group of people and make some new friends! :)

Hey! 

I can see we have a lot things in common...you know go shopping and stuff..go clubbing....sounds really fun! Im looking for friends too! Feel free to IM any time! :matte-motes-asleep-2: (meileenprincess). I think the idea of making a group of friends to hang out with...is amazing specially if you dont have that many friends! (like me ¬¬) LOL anyways Contact me if you want! =)

Yea! :D Making a group of friends would be great in case not everyone can be on at the same time due to time zones & RL. So there'll be at least a few of us on to carry on the schemes :P

I always thought it would be great to have a hangout spot to just kick it with friends but every time I've gone to one of the chat spots in SL I've felt kind of like the odd one out that no one knows :(

I'll add you all next time I'm on :)

thank you for all the replies! I added all of you, I was a little busy last time I logged on so I'm sorry if I didn't respond to anyone, but I'll be sure to next time! can't wait to meet all of you (:

LeetahSoulstarr wrote:

Hey Girls
:)

Hitting you up inworld. If I miss anyone, add me. Mariah created a group..open enrollment. Lets crash it!
:)

What is the group?

Howdy girls! Can a lonely Canadian in the eastern time zone get in on this as well? If so count me in! I'll add you guys right now :)

Group is growing with some really awesome people :) Anyone else looking for some cool friends to hang out with, chat, enjoy live music, clubs, exploring and shopping, hit me up inworld! 

The more, the merrier! :)