Jump to content
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2650 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

Sephina Frostbite :

.....Please we already have one troll on the forums we don't need two.


 

Yes we already have a troll, but there are many here who 'like' Madelaine too.   There is always room for another... three would be company; four would certainly be a crowd. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Syo Emerald wrote: BDSM people feeling special again? Oh, right, I forgot...your feelings are deeper and better than those from others. no, but sick and tired of condescending people claiming t

Vor and Dolcet?  I never said anything about those things.  If you believe that's what BDSM is about, then you need to educate yourself.  I've never ever even considered going near those things and ne


Charly Muggins wrote:


Sephina Frostbite wrote:

 

Still doesn't excuse your child like behavior. Please we already have one troll on the forums we don't need two.

Most of the children I know don't know what trauma is, much less how to spell it correctly. Come to think of it, most of the adults here seem to have similar problems.

ETA That's "trauma" not "drama".

So Mr./Mrs. perfect needed to correct him/her self. Where do I begin? No no, Ill be an adult and just not say anything. 

Link to post
Share on other sites


Storm Clarence wrote:

Sephina Frostbite :

.....Please we already have one troll on the forums we don't need two.

 

Yes we already have a troll, but there are many here who 'like' Madelaine too.   There is always room for another... three would be company; four would certainly be a crowd. 

 

I would be happy if there were more Madelaines in the forum. A nice open person is always welcomed. 

Link to post
Share on other sites


Sephina Frostbite wrote:


Storm Clarence wrote:

Sephina Frostbite :

.....Please we already have one troll on the forums we don't need two.

 

Yes we already have a troll, but there are many here who 'like' Madelaine too.   There is always room for another... three would be company; four would certainly be a crowd. 

 

I would be happy if there were more Madelaines in the forum. A nice open person is always welcomed. 

So,  only the nice trolls are welcome?

Link to post
Share on other sites


Sephina Frostbite wrote:


Charly Muggins wrote:


Sephina Frostbite wrote:

 

Still doesn't excuse your child like behavior. Please we already have one troll on the forums we don't need two.

Most of the children I know don't know what trauma is, much less how to spell it correctly. Come to think of it, most of the adults here seem to have similar problems.

ETA That's "trauma" not "drama".

So Mr./Mrs. perfect needed to correct him/her self. Where do I begin? No no, Ill be an adult and just not say anything. 

ETA Means "Edited To Add". No correction was made to the original post, nor was one necessary.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...


Winterschains wrote:

Is there anywhere for a submissive to go and talk to someone with knowledge of the lifestyle and get a honest option without being bashed for being a sub?

Welcome to the forums, Winterschains!

"The Gateway Group" is a pleasant and thoughtful bunch. They have discussions every Sunday afternoon, about a variety of topics you may find interesting. They also have activities on their home sim.

I'll also recommend a "~ Pleasure Bound ~", which is the young lovechild of fellow forumite Stellar Starship. Stellar's sim hosts parties (there is one today!) and DJ events where I'm sure you can meet interesting people. A word of caution though... Stellar is one of those damned thoughtful intellectuals, so don't start an argument with her unless you're either right, or don't mind losing ;-)

You'll find both of those groups in my picks.

Good luck!

Link to post
Share on other sites


Winterschains wrote:

Is there anywhere for a submissive to go and talk to someone with knowledge of the lifestyle and get a honest option without being bashed for being a sub?

You can also IM me inworld and I would be more then happy to talk to you about the lifestyle and being a sub. :-)

Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2650 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...