Sign in to follow this  
Danna Cyberstar

Sugar Daddy Wanted

A pic talk sometimes better than words :

Drake gift 1.png

Did i already you thank you Drake for this lovely cardigan that you gifted to me for my rezzday ? 

Yes, i did... 

i just wanted to renew my thank you to you today... 

I just love it, above all because at this time, it came from someone i even have talked with before, except via the forum.... This is really more important for me than how look a shirt or an avi... Obviously, you have some human skills that some others are badly missing... Those skills are for me really more important than an avatar look or a clothe look....Because imho, they are more rare.
keep being yourself, Drake.. this is how i like you... :smileywink:

Wow did this post ever get off topic! I was just skimming around reading.

I do know that if I ever decide I want a sugar daddy I better make sure I dont make any typos lol. and make sure I dont wear a mesh blouse. of course i am not certain I like Mesh.

But the sugar daddy shirt was a wonderful idea.

Ok I am off to read something else everyone have fun slinging words at each other.

ImaTest wrote:

The hipocracy is the reason I posted that I may be an ass

If you are talking about government by the horse species - as seems to be suggested by your 'asinine' claim - then you should spell "hippocracy" correctly, with two ps.

You're probably not though.

I can read fine sweety and yes my topic was not on topic either, but im not sure there is many people here that have spoken of the topic. First I guess it is every womans and maybe even every mans dream to have someone care enough about them to take care of them, how ever that may be, and no matter how strong they claim to be. Sad part is that doesnt happen very often. But go ahead and sling words at each other and attack me if you like :-) Im sure I misspelled something here for someone to make fun of. Im not sure why anyone would want to post anything here in this forumn most everything that I have read especially in the LifeStyles and Relationships someone has attacked the person that has posted and im sure made them feel like an idiot for posting it. and most of all the ones that their tag says they are a moderator and attacking someone you should really be ashamed of your selves.I have read some of the stupidest crap on this formun ever. You people really need to learn some manners.