Where to Discuss Other Viewers?

Nyles Nestler

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3937 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi All,

I know lots of us are using non-LL viewers like Firestorm, Singularity etc... but they don't have any forums on their websites. Is there anywhere online where folks are talking about these? Is there an area on this forum where it is appropriate to discuss them?

Thanks!

Nyles

Nyles Nestler wrote:

Hi All,

I know lots of us are using non-LL viewers like Firestorm, Singularity etc... but they don't have any forums on their websites. Is there anywhere online where folks are talking about these? Is there an area on this forum where it is appropriate to discuss them?

Thanks!

Nyles

I used to think that posts about non-LL viewers were being moved to General Discussion.  I'm not certain if that's a policy or just a random thing.

There is a Forum Feedback forum where you can post questions like this.  If you visit there it may appear that the LL never responds.  I can assure you they do.  As often as several times per year.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Forums-Feedback/bd-p/forums_feedback

Qwalyphi Korpov wrote:

Nyles Nestler wrote:

Hi All,

Thanks!

Nyles

I used to think that posts about non-LL viewers were being moved to General Discussion.  I'm not certain if that's a policy or just a random thing.

There is a Forum Feedback forum where you can post questions like this.  If you visit there it may appear that the LL never responds.  I can assure you they do. 
As often as several times per year.

that sounds like some users sex life  ;)

Perrie Juran wrote:

Qwalyphi Korpov wrote:

Nyles Nestler wrote:

Hi All,

Thanks!

Nyles

There is a Forum Feedback forum where you can post questions like this.  If you visit there it may appear that the LL never responds.  I can assure you they do. 

that sounds like some users sex life 
;)

Hey!!! Some of us have better things to do?

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Qwalyphi Korpov wrote:

Nyles Nestler wrote:

Hi All,

Thanks!

Nyles

;)

That reminds me of why they sell condoms in twelve packs.  That's a years supply for married couples.

Perrie Juran wrote:

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Qwalyphi Korpov wrote:

Nyles Nestler wrote:

Hi All,

Thanks!

Nyles

;)

That reminds me of why they sell condoms in twelve packs.  That's a years supply for married couples.

I was once told that if you place a jellybean in a jar every time you have premarital sex, then remove one every time after marriage, the jar will never empty. For as much as I love debunking urban myths, that one stands.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3937 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.