why is it 8 days after i go to LL for cash out it still has not posted to my paypal..

Twilight Darwin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3937 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I just want to  say, I cashed out on the 1st day of July, today is the 8th  funds are still not in my Paypal. 

I think you either need to be more efficient  at this  or let us cash out as before , you know  you really do not

have to make a dollar on everything that goes on. Allow other entities to cash out for us at least they got it

done  in a day or less.. 8 days is ridicules.. Stop being so greedy

3 answers to this question

It's not been 8 days: it's been 3 BUSINESS DAYS. Everything was closed in the US for the 4th of July 4 days weekend. :smileywink:

Cashing out to Paypal takes up to 5 or even 7 WORKING days. 

(WE are just residents like you here trying to help each others. We DO try to be efficient, but we are not LL's employees, and NO "we" are not getting a cent for that. We're greedy for Kudos!. :P:D)

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Account/ID-Order-not-received-on-my-Paypal-account/qaq-p/2074453

• Like 3

I cashed out on July 1st, too, and the funds arrived in my PayPal a couple of hours ago.

As Valerie points out, Thursday was a public holiday in the USA, so today the 4th working day after I initiated the transaction.   That's within the time LL say they''ll take and about what they've normally taken over the last few weeks.

I'm annoyed I can't get same-day cash outs any longer, too, but the fact is, I can't and I simply have to work with that.   So long as LL continue to get the funds over within the advertised time-frame, then I can live with it.   Quicker would be nice, but  reliability is important too.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3937 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.