Help with my furry.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3938 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I bought the curious Moufette from Curious Inc. I equipped this hair item and it totally screwed with my shape. I went back in and put the numbers back to how they are supposed to be as stated in the notecard but now her eyes are closed and I cant open them. the command notecard says: 

The eyes can be controlled as follows:

"/1 eyes 1a

This will open your eyes completely. The number can be between 1 and 9 (open and closed), and the letter can be either 'a' or 'b' (which determines if the lower eyelid is tucked up or not.)"

I gave that a go and still no luck. :(

Also when I take of the furry head I see that my eyes are facing backwards! 

Ever since that stupid item **bleep**ed with my head it hasnt looked right. can someone please help?

Ok, what did you do? Step by step, please. Usually all furry avatars work in a similar way. They come with a shape, a skin texture and prim/meshparts to be attached + an alphalayer to cover their humanparts. The furryhead should cover your standard avatars head completly. Therefore the shape and alpha shrink and vanish your head nearly completely.

Most modern furry heads come with seperated primeyes which can often be edited with a hud that comes with the avatar. Also many furry avatars come with hair that matches their heads.

A hair in general can't screw around with your shape. Can you maybe post a picture of your avatar?

First, I would search for "Undeformer tool" on the Marketplace. Detatch all and then click it. (In case you have a malicious thing attached)

That's a freebie that usually fix deformed shapes. Logging off and in again should reset shapes too.

Hair do not deform avatars. Where did you get that hair? It could be a griefer tool with an attractive hair image and name?

If things are messed up, I don't bother to edit them if I still have the original box. I rez the box and unpack a new folder, and delete the old. That is much faster than trying to edit and mess around. If you didn't get a packed avatar, you can look for a redelivery terminal in the store.

I hope this helps, if not you have to contact the creator.

MallisonW wrote:

Ever since that stupid item **bleep**ed with my head it hasnt looked right. can someone please help?

You can always unpack a new copy of the AV from the original box and simply use that or just use the head from the newly unpacked copy.

i suggest unpacking a new copy too. (yes im a fury...long time one. ;) ) the hair should not have done anything to your shape at all. sounds like a griefer tool for newbies ect.

even if you have all your prim parts where you want them, just try on the fresh unpacked shape. i make shapes for furry too. if you need more help you can feel free to poke me in world (same name), i can try to help you. even if you used a new shape, made for furry, it should not have went wonky when the hair was put on. if the eyes are seeminly pulled back or stuck into your head, try putting on a fresh pair of eyes from the main box. OR...if your ocd like, you can remove you head, and hair, and edit them, pull them out, and reset their scripts, and then move them back into place, one at a time.

always, always, make sure you have backups of your favorite shapes, before trying on hair, new attachments, basicly anything. there are a lot of malicious people out there....and as well many server bugs atm screwing things up left and right.

but try as suggested. if it still doesnt work, or your flailing, (i do it A LOT) lol....poke me in world. :) good luck!

**edit...ok so im way ocd when making helpful replies.... LOL....just put on new eyeballs, and see what happens. :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3938 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.