Sign in to follow this  
ForbiddenFruitz

Adult Discussion Facilitators Wanted

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2598 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Discussion Facilitators Wanted; builders, scripter’s, prim art, mesh, writers, poets, dreams and lovers, lifestylers, D/s and BDSM most welcomed, Bloodlines, roleplay and Lycans.

Which only covers a small percentage of SL activities maybe you play Football or another sport. Maybe you have a collection of Sail Boats or others.

I believe there is always the chance to learn and grow, to understand something different even if maybe you don’t agree or find it’s not your interest, taking time out just to have the knowledge.

I have an adult establishment and I have a dream of more than the usual club, nude beach or local hangout which all of these I enjoy as well but I would like to see a community of different walks of life coming together to better understand and enjoy or secondlifes.

If you have something to say than I want to hear it and advertising can happen to see if maybe others would as well. Looking for weekly but have spots available for a One time discussion/showing as well.

With Wednesdays and Sundays set aside for discussions, teachings, craft ideas and craft shows, so if you feel you have something to offer than please by all means email me at passivepersuasions@gmail.com and I will answer you asap.

Stop by inworld to see the lovely circled discussion/show area available at Forbidden Tropics listed in secondlife search under shopping.

Come be a team member and thank you for your time, ForbiddenFruitz aka Eve

<script id="overlay_tmpl" type="text/html">// <div id="<%= overlayId %>" class="_mp3rocket_overlay_style" style="left: <%= overlayLeft %>; top: <%= overlayTop %>; width: <%= overlayWidth %>; height: <%= overlayHeight %>"></div> // </script>

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2598 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.