WHAT I HAVE TO DO? If an avatar has my real name, real last name and real address as name avatar?

StevEdward Chun

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3941 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

WHAT I HAVE TO DO? If  an avatar has  my real name, real last name and real address as name avatar? With OUT my permission  that is identity stolen right?  Just ONE PERSON KNEW MY REAL NAME, REAL LAST NAME AND REAL ADDRESS

AND HE DID THE AVATAR WITH IT but I DID NOT GIVE HIM PERMISSION .  

que hacer cuando un avatar tiene por nombre tus datos reales (nombre,apellido,direcion), sin permiso del propietario en real life? I HAVE BEEN REPORTING HIM EVEN SCANNED MY OFFICIAL IDS PASSPORT AND DRIVER LICENSE BUT NOT RESPONSE YET I AM DESPERATE!!!

2 answers to this question

Technically, no.  It would only be a problem if everyone knew that it was your RL name. 

Suppose that your real name is Eduardo Gomez.  There must be thousands of people in RL with that name, and there might be someone in SL who chooses the name as his username also.  There might be many people who choose the name Eduardo Gomez for a SL display name too.  So, none of them have stolen your name.  Most of them do not even know that it is your name, unless you have told them.  And nobody knows your RL address unless you have told them.  Avatars do not have addresses.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3941 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.