"Gorean," it instantly becomes a Mature listing?

MATA Windstorm

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3948 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

Well "gorean" as keyword or in the description or item name will rate your item automatically as mature... 

And well, its understandable.. There are other words that give the same effects and are reallly less understandable.. i remember some years ago someone had hard time because he was selling different versions of a same product and for the number 5 one, the MP rated his item as adult automatically just because of the number "5" in the item name lol...

So well.. of course your item is a lantern, so no real reason to rate it as mature but if you want absolutely use the word "Gorean" you have to know it will not be rated as General...The software only react about words and doesnt make the difference between its a lantern or another item. 

I have an outfit with a bdsm symbol in the belt. This outfit is not really different from all the other ones i have, but just because i mentioned the bdsm symbol, its rated as adult... but i choosed to keep the word in the description because it was enough important for me to mention it. 

its just a question of choice, Mata, you can add your lantern without specifying its gorean and then it will be rated as general, or you choose to specify its gorean and it will be rated as mature.. Its up to you

• Like 1

Gor is a roleplayworld for adults without exceptions. The system seems to know that and because its just a system and no human being, it can't check what you actually put on MP. The systems acts as if everything tagged with Gorean is especially made for Gor and has something to do with it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3948 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.