Sign in to follow this  
Talarus Luan

Any new avatar skin I set or create is 100% transparent, even using just blank textures. using 3.6.1

Question

Probably not, since you are so far the only person I'm aware of with this problem.  It's more likely something peculiar to your installation or your av.  I hate to ask the obvious, since I know you have been around long enough to have thought of this yourself, but are you by any chance wearing a full body alpha layer?

If you want to provide extra information or need to clarify your question, click on the Options link in the upper right corner of your question and select EDIT. Please do not start a new thread. Doing that makes it hard for us to see what other people have already suggested, and it pushes other residents' questions off the page.

3 answers to this question

Probably not, since you are so far the only person I'm aware of with this problem.  It's more likely something peculiar to your installation or your av.  I hate to ask the obvious, since I know you have been around long enough to have thought of this yourself, but are you by any chance wearing a full body alpha layer?

If you want to provide extra information or need to clarify your question, click on the Options link in the upper right corner of your question and select EDIT. Please do not start a new thread. Doing that makes it hard for us to see what other people have already suggested, and it pushes other residents' questions off the page.

If it was that 3.6.1 borked with skins, then you could test that theory by logging in on an alternative viewer to see what happens.

Have you taken your avatar back to Character Test setting and tried to wear the new skin again?