New Payment System Questions?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2911 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Sassy Romano wrote:

wango007 wrote:

Iren Tinkel, i purchased an item that you are the creator for as a gift, but it was sent to my inventory. I have been trying for over two hours to contact some one that can help me correct this and discuss my purchase. Would you please contact me or have someone contact me so that i can straighten this out. A little customer service please.

Random problem post in a random thread.

If this was a marketplace purchase either:-

a) You did it wrong

b) Marketplace did it wrong

In either case, rectification is via LL, open a support case and they'll be happy to help you.  If b) The merchant is detached form the process and has no control over Marketplace delivery.

If a) revise purchasing techniques, it's easy to accidentally buy instead of add to cart as gift.  In my experience, Marketplace may do many things but it doesn't accidentally deliver to the buyer instead of a gift recipient when done correctly.

If trying to contact Iren, 2 hours is not enough to wait, I can go afk for longer than that.  A couple of days is more reasonable since many merchants are not here full time waiting to do support the moment it crops up.  LL Support response time is not dissimilar and they ARE paid to be here waiting for problems to crop up.

I made the mistake once of choosing "buy now" after adding an item as a gift to the shopping cart.

Choosing "buy now" after adding an item as a gift to your cart buys the item for you.  They are two separate functions.

Check if the gift is still in your cart.

LL may not help as this would be 'user error.'

But as Sassy stated, sometimes it can be several days before a Merchant responds.

For better or for worse that is the way things are.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2911 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.