why i need to be in a group with 2 only members and closed enrollment?

Tonya Orsini

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3955 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I notice sometimes groups with 2 members only and closed enrollement. I suppose that this means that the first member of the two is the owner of the group. I dont understand if that offers to the owner something more than to be just friend with someone. Maybe privileges to both members to build in the land of one of them or what else?

3 answers to this question

A group MUST have at least two members, or it is deleted by LL in 48 hours. Many people make groups to take advantage ofthe 10% tier bonus that groups get when owning mmainland. The group members are usually just one person, using their main account and an alt.

• Like 1

I'm having such a group. :catvery-happy:

One is me the other is an alt. Both need to be in the group, so the group doesn't vanish. I created the group to have my own grouptags, I couldn't find elsewhere and to have my land owned by a group, so both can build and rezz on the land and use it as a home.

• Like 1

The 2 member groups may be as Lindal describes but they are also formed by two individuals to do collabrative works. For instance, one may be a bulder and the other a scripter or texture artist. To work together effectively, they would form the group, deed land to it and the builds would have their permissions set where anyone in the group could modify it.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3955 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.