Where did my revise this item button go?

Deja Letov

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3076 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

"why was this link removed in the first place?"

Good Question but I'm pretty certain we are more likely to get an answer to the secret of life the universe and everything before LL give out an answer for this irrational calculated deletion.

^L^

I don't believe they do this kind of mess on purpose, I'll rather think they 'don't master the codes,' in other words, they don't know what they are doing,  and make lots of mistakes. Like updates to the viewer, every update gives you surprises, why they keep messing with it? Beats me. One update, when you get messages from chatty objects, you get lots of little boxes in the top right of your viewer, we used to have a right click and 'delete all' , now you can't, you have to delete one by one.  Next update, they fix it, next update, is wrong again LOL, just to mention one thing because I'm sure we have dozens of examples.

In the MP pages, I learned to live without the 'test delivery' , which was very useful when I needed to check a product, now to get that you need to go to the slooowww search and crossing fingers for it to be found, etc.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3076 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.