Sign in to follow this  
tattat74

I want to sell linden dollar, but sell limit per 24h or 30days is zero. How to incrise limit to sell

Question

See Billing and Trading Limits to check your limits. Your level will be highlighted if you're logged in.You may request a review of your account to increase your limits by submitting a support case:

1. Under What type of problem are you having? select Billing.
  2. Under Billing, select LindeX Billing and Trading Limits Review Reqest.
  3. Fill out the remaining fields as instructed, then click Submit.

Linden Lab will review your request and get back to you within five business days.

3 answers to this question

See Billing and Trading Limits to check your limits. Your level will be highlighted if you're logged in.You may request a review of your account to increase your limits by submitting a support case:

1. Under What type of problem are you having? select Billing.
  2. Under Billing, select LindeX Billing and Trading Limits Review Reqest.
  3. Fill out the remaining fields as instructed, then click Submit.

Linden Lab will review your request and get back to you within five business days.

Hi there i had the same problem and thought i would share the official answer :)

Thank you for contacting Linden Lab Support. We appreciate your interest in raising your account's trading limits.

All accounts have limits on their LindeX activity during the 30 days after the first US$ transaction. Your trading limits will start to automatically increase over time until you have the standard Resident 1 billing and trading limits once you have made an initial transaction with us. You can see all of the levels here: https://secondlife.com/my/lindex/describe-limits.php

In order to begin a billing relationship with Linden Lab, please make a purchase using USD. Examples include upgrading to Premium, buying a product on the Marketplace with USD or purchasing a region.

If you need a higher limit in the future (after 30 billing days), please open a new ticket (don't reopen this one) under Billing, Type: LindeX Billing and Trading Limits Review Request. At that time, we will be happy to review your limits based on the needs of your business and your buying/selling history.

Enjoy your Second Life!

Best regards,

CoriR Scout
Linden Lab Support