You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2799 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Madeline Blackbart wrote:

that's kinda attention wh*reish....

^^ Exactly that right there^^

There IS NO other reason why people chime out "hey look at me, pay attention to me.. pleeeeze" statements like that one in local chat. I consider them just another sad form of veiled begging to be the 'belle of the ball'.

As for looking... absolutely not. People who would openly beg for attention have nothing i would be interested in, regardless of what they wear or look like. Most of them end up being blocked/muted due to their immature antics fairly soon anyway.

Glitch pants! I like that idea, Robert Throp.

I might try glitch pants under my system skirts in SL. I wish I could find some in RL. Maybe some short short pants that look like (same color) as a dress.

I really don't like the idea of being upskirted in SL and particularly in RL.

vickiadams wrote:

Glitch pants! I like that idea, Robert Throp.

I might try glitch pants under my system skirts in SL. I wish I could find some in RL. Maybe some short short pants that look like (same color) as a dress.

I really don't like the idea of being upskirted in SL and particularly in RL.

I miss the days when girls would wear their shiny black patent leather shoes to Church.

Perrie Juran wrote:

I miss the days when girls would wear their shiny black patent leather shoes to Church.

I used mine to catch flashes of light around the Church as cars pulled into the parking lot, reflecting sunlight through the windows. I'd then count seconds 'till the doors at the back of the church opened to gauge whether they'd sprinted or loafed as they tried to slip in undetected. This is just one way that we calculating skeptics can appear pious.

Some time ago a woman in front of a store said, in local chat, that she had forgotten to put on her panties. So I looked. What was up there was an ad for a competitor's store. Then I decided that upskirting women who made such a comment was't worth it.

kilroy.jpg

RobertThorp wrote:

Some time ago a woman in front of a store said, in local chat, that she had forgotten to put on her panties. So I looked. What was up there was an ad for a competitor's store. Then I decided that upskirting women who made such a comment was't worth it.

At least you didn't see this.   ;)

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

PudgyPaddy wrote:

Do you or don't you?  

For example: You are visiting a club enjoying a fantastic evening.  You are reading local chat when you notice this beautiful club dancer announce "Oh my!  I think I forgot to wear underwear this evening."   Do you look?  Do you ask permission to look, and then look?    

If yes, which role do you enjoy playing... the 'lookee' or the announcer and 'looked at'?

I have no urge to look at their pixel vag as I have one as well and if I wanted to see one one I could go home and angle it as such.

Isn't that the truth ;)  I could care less who wear panties or who doesn't lol and seriously, doesn't really do much for me either.

"I miss the days when girls would wear their shiny black patent leather shoes to Church."

I remember being told not to wear shiny black patent leather shoes. Guys could look up your dress and see your panties.

But when I looked for the reflection in shoes, all I saw was totally out of focus. I liked my new pair of patent leather shoes, so I wore them, knowing that any reflection was completely out of focus.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2799 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.