Sign in to follow this  
PudgyPaddy

SL Upskirts

Do you or don't you?  

For example: You are visiting a club enjoying a fantastic evening.  You are reading local chat when you notice this beautiful club dancer announce "Oh my!  I think I forgot to wear underwear this evening."   Do you look?  Do you ask permission to look, and then look?    

If yes, which role do you enjoy playing... the 'lookee' or the announcer and 'looked at'?

PudgyPaddy wrote:

Do you or don't you?  

For example: You are visiting a club enjoying a fantastic evening.  You are reading local chat when you notice this beautiful club dancer announce "Oh my!  I think I forgot to wear underwear this evening."   Do you look?  Do you ask permission to look, and then look?    

If yes, which role do you enjoy playing... the 'lookee' or the announcer and 'looked at'?

The last time I said that in a Club all the girls pointed at me and started laughing.  :(

Perrie Juran wrote:

PudgyPaddy wrote:

Do you or don't you?  

The last time I said that in a Club all the girls pointed at me and started laughing. 
:(

There is no need to be self-deprecating.  I'm sure the next time you'll know how to rise to the occasion.

I'm not overly aroused -or, for that matter, even mildly interested- by routinary (and probably copy-pasted) pretense.

Syo Emerald wrote:

I don't read what most clubdancers write these days. Also I don't reward attentionwh*** or cheap behavior.

correct. 90% most of them use are canned emotes and gestures, the other 10% lines provided by the club management they have to say to entice people to put money in sploders.

Many of them even stopped emoting themselves, they run scripted attachments that blare out the canned emotes at regular intervals while they're afk doing other things, then wonder why they're not getting tips.

Randall Ahren wrote:

I used to look, but the mesh skirts ruined that.

Some mesh skirts you can avoid wearing the alpha.   Consider what you have been 'missing'.

I don't really go to clubs or follow local chat but I have looked up skirts!  I always check out other girls and what they are wearing.

Venus Petrov wrote:

Indeed.  Is he packing? Or not?

Well... I wear  my kilt like a true Scotsman. Most people have a comment when i first land as the mesh kilt takes a moment to rezz..

PudgyPaddy wrote:

Do you or don't you?  

She's flirting, and you are interested, so you should flirt back. I would have said something like, "Oh yeah, I've already known that for a while ;)" I may or may not actually take the time to look.

As for which role to play? The answer to that is: "Whatever would be most entertaining at the time"

I have to admit. When I see what looks like a system skirt sometimes I look to see what she is wearing. I wear (and make) system skirts, and I always wear nice looking panties that I make. Often with fancy lace. So if I am upskirted, someone will see  a nice looking panty. I don't particularly like being upskirted in SL, just as in RL. But I know that it happens, both in SL and RL - but it is extremely easy in SL. The only consolation in SL is that I get to show off my handiwork.

I also wear nice looking panties in RL, just in case.:matte-motes-evil-grin:

I've given up upskirting. It's too disconcernting to take a chance on getting a view of the inside of the woman's hair. It's information a guy is better off not having, like rl age or photos.

Yes, Marybeth, I have seen your SL panties. I know that often you have no control about how you sit, so when your knees are apart, your handiwork (your nice looking lace panties you design) are shown off to all.

Unfortunately I have never been able to upskirt you in RL. (Marybeth and I work at the same place). There you can control how you sit and you are very "ladylike". I keep hoping to see if your RL panties are as nice as the SL ones you design.:matte-motes-big-grin-wink:

I am just wondering, if women in SL and RL didn't want guys to see their panties, why don't they were panties of the same material (or color and pattern) of their skirts? Like "glitch pants" in SL. That way, if your panties are seen, no one will know that it is their panties rather than just the inside of their skirt.

RobertThorp: "(Marybeth and I work at the same place)"

Bob, perhaps it would be better to say that we are employed at the same place. :)

In SL, women who wear system skirts have to assume that they will be upskirted, whether by lecherous men or by curious panty designers. And, on most chairs, sitting does not give the option of "ladylike" positions. 

<Soapbox Mode> In RL it is not that we mind you seeing our panties, it's that we don't like you staring at that part of our bodies. We (or at least I, and I am not alone) don't like it when, during a conversation, a man's eyes focus on our boobs (fully clothed, with no chance of exposure) rather than our faces, We consider that to be impolite and insulting. Same with looking up our skirts. </Soapbox Mode>

In SL, I will be happy to show you some of my lingerie that I designed (bras, panties, sleepwear) as well as suits, etc.

In RL, my lingerie is nice looking (IMO), because I spend time shopping and look for what I really like. If you want to see my RL undies, sometime you can come over to my house and see the drying rack in the laundry room. You can help me fold sheets while there :)

Marybeth

FLICKER

PudgyPaddy wrote:

Do you or don't you?  

I have no urge to look at their pixel vag as I have one as well and if I wanted to see one one I could go home and angle it as such.

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

PudgyPaddy wrote:

Do you or don't you?  

I have no urge to look at their pixel vag as I have one as well and if I wanted to see one one I could go home and angle it as such.

Its only interesting, if its a place where people wear their mesh/prim genitals. Then its the same as looking what kind of dresses other women chose.