Guinea Pigs for a "photography" endeavor.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2762 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm looking for a few people to take pictures of.

I used to do a lot of SL photography in late 2009 but fell out of it once the studio I was a part of went under. I am looking for a few individuals to take some snaps of for some photoshop processing so I can have some fairly new 'examples' of work.

I'd like to take pictures of a male avatar, female avatar and possibly a couple. This is 3 images.

I'd love you to have a year or two under your belt in SL and not look too default.

This is an unpaid lab experiment, but I'll give you your processed pictures when they're all done.

Please reply to this post if you're interested, along with 3 of your most favorite colours. :P

A forum moderator is confused and moved this to 'Inworld Employment' instead of 'Wanted'.

Again: This is not an employment opportunity and you will not be paid for your time.

dinner_003.jpg

Markiz Sorbet wrote:

I'm looking for a few people to take pictures of.

I used to do a lot of
but fell out of it once the studio I was a part of went under. I am looking for a few individuals to take some snaps of for some photoshop processing so I can have some fairly new 'examples' of work.

I'd like to take pictures of a
male avatar, female avatar and possibly a couple
. This is 3 images.

I'd love you to have a year or two under your belt in SL and not look too

This is an unpaid lab experiment, but I'll give you your processed pictures when they're all done.

Please reply to this post if you're interested, along with 3 of your most favorite colours.
:P

A forum moderator is confused and moved this to 'Inworld Employment' instead of 'Wanted'.

Again:
This is not an employment opportunity and you will not be paid for your time.

I don't know about guinea pigs but I roasted one of those silly fooby critters LL was giving away.

A little stringy but they were tasty!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2762 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.