A feminist rp'ing avatar and an upper

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3953 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Carole Franizzi wrote:

Suspiria Finucane wrote:

Carole Franizzi wrote:

the swanky posh pc's

So, the 14k gold layered diamond encrusted gaming case is going to far eh? :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

I've told the girls that both you and I will be chaining ourselves to the railings of the Houses of Parliament in protest over mesh-related sexist policies. Might I suggest you leave the Tiffany's hardware at home. We'd kinda lose street-cred. Oh! By the way - we drew straws and since you weren't there, I drew a straw for you. Congrats. You' get to throw yourself under a passing horse. Anything for the cause, sister, right?

Absolutely! Can I wear this?

:matte-motes-evil-invert:

Suspiria Finucane wrote:

Carole Franizzi wrote:

Suspiria Finucane wrote:

Carole Franizzi wrote:

the swanky posh pc's

So, the 14k gold layered diamond encrusted gaming case is going to far eh? :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

I've told the girls that both you and I will be chaining ourselves to the railings of the Houses of Parliament in protest over mesh-related sexist policies. Might I suggest you leave the Tiffany's hardware at home. We'd kinda lose street-cred. Oh! By the way - we drew straws and since you weren't there, I drew a straw for you. Congrats. You' get to throw yourself under a passing horse. Anything for the cause, sister, right?

Absolutely! Can I wear

:matte-motes-evil-invert:

No you canot. Don't want to terrorise the poor animal, do we?

defining fairness as: "a person excercising its rights, whatever they are, granted by authorities" it is fair, under that definition, the exact same action can be defined as fair or unfair depending in which part of the world you are.

defining fairness as: "the punishment does not exceed or is less than the damage caused by the offense" its unfair.

there is a reason why the woman was ejected, she seemed to broke a rule, althought one thing is that she actually broke the rule by her not doing any action to have her femininity covered, or if it was percieved as if the rule was broken when it did not. if it was perceived as and not actually happened, than is unfair to the woman.

the man didnt broke a rule, therefore the ambient was intact, the offense was none, so any punishment exceeded the amount of the offense. its unfair.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3953 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.