Cant flip textures

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3959 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello all firstly please fogive me if i have this in the wrong forum but i'm new here and have been teaching myself the basics of building and texturing ect.. anyhoo my problem is this. I built a shed with linked door ect and texturing it was no problem i had played with the flip buttons to flip the textures horizontally and vertically ect but now since the new update i cant find the option to flip the textures which is no problem really on a normal prim but i had got a free sculpted hat to practice texturing on sculpts now when i made my texture in psp and uploaded it and textured the hat the text was back to front.. now after the update it seems the buttons for flipping textures has been removed ?  can anyone please tell me how to flip the textures now that option seems to have been removed from the update ?  i did a workaround by flipping the texture in psp but my names Lazy Monk and prefers less work lol.. btw the update  is version 3.6.0 ( 277516) June 18th  i think thats the version number anyhoo.. thanks in advance if you can help me with flipping from within the editor.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3959 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.