Sign in to follow this  
Ecathi

New and eager to make friends :3

Hello everyone!~

I am Ecathi, I am rather new to SL. I just haven't felt like trying it, but my partner insisted I do, so here I am. I've had a pretty good impression now, and I hope to make it even better by meeting nice people on here. Thus far I have like .. 2 friends? Yeah.

Besides SL I am on IMVU, where I am a regular, and a creator. I hope to learn how to develop things here too, because it is fun :3

My interests are video games, anime, litterature, photography, dancing, furries etc. I hope to meet others that share my interests~ But I'll gladly befriend anyone :3 I would also like to become a part of a nice family, but that may just end up being a dream OTL.

Feel free to either reply here or hit me up :3 I'll do my best to reply!~ I'm online within all kind of odd hours, so anytime is fine ^_^

Ecathi wrote:

Hello everyone!~

I am
Ecathi
, I am rather new to SL. I just haven't felt like trying it, but my partner insisted I do, so here I am. I've had a pretty good impression now, and I hope to make it even better by meeting nice people on here. Thus far I have like .. 2 friends? Yeah.

Besides SL I am on IMVU, where I am a regular, and a creator. I hope to learn how to develop things here too, because it is fun :3

My interests are video games, anime, litterature, photography, dancing, furries etc. I hope to meet others that share my interests~ But I'll gladly befriend anyone :3

Welcome to SL, Ecathi

I might suggest checking out the search function for groups that spark your interest. You like literature, photography, dancing...lots of places for that..and Furries are all over the place. :matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

When you find a group, join it...then send a group message or an IM to the moderator. Great way to meet people.

I would also like to become a part of a nice family,
but that may just end up being a dream OTL.

Saw this post....might find it interesting

Good luck