Important offline message sent to my spam folder.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3953 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I notice some go to regular mails and some go to spam. Why is this? I was awaiting to hear from a certain person on a important topic and it went to spam. I DID NOT GET IT in world at all. :womanfrustrated: I use the sl viewer. I use yahoo mails. If any can help me correct this please chime in. THANKS!!

P.S. I use to never look in the spam box. No telling how many messages went there and I never saw them inworld?

Will try that Griffin...thanks.

Wow the message just turned up this morning in the SL server?  Could it be because this person is 8 hours ahead of SL ( I am 2 hours ahead)  time? Just curious....it should not take that long to send data packets across the ocean? Geeky I know just trying to understand the lag...?

I deal with email server issues all the time as part of RL work. Yahoo's email servers are among the least reliable in the industry in terms of delays and ability to deliver. GMail is one of the best. I know it's a pain, but if reliability is a concern, you may want to consider switching. Yahoo also doesn't allow you to use a regular email program unless you spend extra for "premium" email.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3953 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.