Sign in to follow this  
Sunshine Seubert

transfer failed no folders were sent to the marketplace....

Every time I try and upload something to my marketplace store....this happens...please help me understand why :)

transfer failed no folders were sent to the marketplace because of a system of network error. Please try again later

sometimes it does happen especially if your trying to send more than 20 folders at a time

keep trying eventually they will send

try from a low lag sim like Pooley or Uthe

you can also try to switch to another viewer. Try with the official one, if you are not using it usually. if you do, then try with another one like Firestorm, singularity or whatever else, then go back to yours and try again.

somedays it doesnt work at all.. then the day after its fine.

for more infos read the last post here : http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Merchants/Direct-Delivery-Migration-FAQ/td-p/1923419

you might want to try the viewer said there if nothing work.

I've been trying to upload items for DAYS and cannot get them to go, no matter what viewer I use.  Additionally, I cannot manage my listings.  I have a duplicate and cannot delete one.

the Merchant Outbox will not accept my single or boxed items when I access it via Avatar Account menu or by right clicking on the items in my inventory. Have been trying for a couple of weeks now. One time I got the sl error message, but only once. Who at LL can I register a complaint with? ty

Ramblingal wrote:

the Merchant Outbox will not accept my single or boxed items when I access it via Avatar Account menu or by right clicking on the items in my inventory. Have been trying for a couple of weeks now. One time I got the sl error message, but only once. Who at LL can I register a complaint with? ty

Read the Sticky Post titled "Best ways to contact the Commerce Team" then follow the instructions to Submit a Support Ticket.