Sign in to follow this  
JoelMahla

help with an error message

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Earlier tonight my girlfriend tried to configure a gesture to her keyboard and got the following  message

Unable to upload 2e4bef70-564c-176d-9417-5b1a1d770a5c due to the following reason:

Error In Upload Request. Please visit http://www.firestormviewer.org/support for

help fixing this problem Please Try Again Later

This would cause her to stop dancing and not be able start again even though she was still on the danceball

Her IE doesn't seem to like links posted in SL so she had me follow the support link. could not find anything there that seemed to help and i can't file a JIRA for her so I'm turning to the forums for help. Anyone have a any idea how to fix this?

Thank You for your help

That error usually means the region you're on is having issues. Try creating the gesture in another sim. If you need to hang around that place, it's time for the region to be restarted, you can put in a ticket if it's mainland, or the land owners can deal with it if it's a prvate estate.

Cerise is probably right.

But, have them go to Phoenix-Firestorm support igroup n-world. They can get one-to-one help in that group.

When editing a gesture the information has to be trasnmitted to SL. There may be a connection problem. Your firend can check that by reading: Troubleshoot Your #SL Connection

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.