Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
spencergaddams

Want: Submissive Girl Next Door

Recommended Posts

Before this thread deteriorates any further I want to thank Spencer for posting it right before I logged onto the forums for the first time so I noticed it at the top of the page.  His sexy avi and appealing personality enticed me to find out more about bdsm depite my initial scared attitue.  Although I'm not interested in becoming part of the bdsm lifestyle I am interested in including aspects of it into at least my SL life.  In learning a little about bdsm I learned a lot about myself, especially while mentaly filling out the kinks and triggers list (even if I did have to look up quite a few of the items).  I wish all research and learning was as , ah, stimulating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Studio09 wrote:

I wish all research and learning was as , ah, stimulating.

If you're curious and surround yourself with the curious, I think you'll find that most research and learning is stimulating in all the ways that matter.

Good luck, have fun!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Carole Franizzi wrote:

 

Oh, Juran Juran!

PS Were you already thinking about outery spacey thingies back then?

What else does one do while floating in their tin can?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Carole Franizzi wrote:

 

PS Don’t listen to him, Spence! – I’m all woman!!!!

 You are, however some people aren't what they appear. The feminist in me wants to rip this guy a new one however the bore factor is too high so I'll pass. About those sisters... :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Suspiria Finucane wrote:


Carole Franizzi wrote:

PS Don’t listen to him, Spence! – I’m all woman!!!!

 You are....

C: Actually, strictly speaking, you can't be sure what I am. I could quite easily be a hairy pot-bellied truck driver with a really, really odd idea of what constitutes a hawt babe avie.

 

Suspiria Finucane wrote:

.....however some people aren't what they appear. 

C: You say that like it's a bad thing. Isn't the whole point of SL to re-invent yourself?

Suspiria Finucane wrote:

The feminist in me wants to rip this guy a new one however the bore factor is too high so I'll pass. 

C: Rip who a new one? Spence? Why on earth would you want to do that? How is his low-key, subby-dommy RP offending your feminist sensibilities? I thought you were into that D/s stuff yourself or am I confusing you with someone else? Seriously, Suspiria, all our lad is about is creating an unambiguous, non-deceitful, no-messing-about, no-stringing-anyone-along little pasttime for himself and likeminded players. Surely we don't all have to 'be' our avies, feel that our SL antics 'are' our life, and embark on all SL relationships as if they were 'real'? Whatever happened to the playing part of SL role-playing? 


Suspiria Finucane wrote:

About those sisters... :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

C: Oh, Suspiria! Is that you objectifying the members of the Sisterhood Against Chauvinistic Digital Technologies Movement again? Tsk. I'm soooo going to be shoving you under that horse.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Carole Franizzi wrote:


Suspiria Finucane wrote:


Carole Franizzi wrote:

PS Don’t listen to him, Spence! – I’m all woman!!!!

 You are....

C: Actually, strictly speaking, you can't be sure what I am. I could quite easily be a hairy pot-bellied truck driver with a really, really odd idea of what constitutes a hawt babe avie.

 
S: Hence the ...

Suspiria Finucane wrote:

.....however some people aren't what they appear. 

C: You say that like it's a bad thing. Isn't the whole point of SL to re-invent yourself?

S: Why not at all. No one in SL is "as they appear". BTW who said I was taking about SL? :matte-motes-evil-invert:


Suspiria Finucane wrote:

The feminist in me wants to rip this guy a new one however the bore factor is too high so I'll pass. 

C: Rip who a new one? Spence? Why on earth would you want to do that? How is his low-key, subby-dommy RP offending your feminist sensibilities? I thought you were into that D/s stuff yourself or am I confusing you with someone else? Seriously, Suspiria, all our lad is about is creating an unambiguous, non-deceitful, no-messing-about, no-stringing-anyone-along little pasttime for himself and likeminded players. Surely we don't all have to 'be' our avies, feel that our SL antics 'are' our life, and embark on all SL relationships as if they were 'real'? Whatever happened to the playing part of SL role-playing? 

S: Isn't everyone in SL Role Playing? Yes, you are correct that I was a Domme in SL, however unlike your hero, I didn't need to post on the forum for RP participants. I must be special or sumfin :matte-motes-tongue:


Suspiria Finucane wrote:

About those sisters... :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

C: Oh, Suspiria! Is that you objectifying the members of the Sisterhood Against Chauvinistic Digital Technologies Movement again? Tsk. I'm soooo going to be shoving you under that horse.

S: Oh Carole! It's true, I objectify in SL on a daily basis. If I didn't, I would be bald, bootless, skirtless and not much good for that horse. I mean what fun would that horse have if I didn't wear all my lag inducing trinkets :matte-motes-agape:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah, so your gripe with Spence is not that he's into D/s, or that he has a poster boy avie which, quite possibly, isn't an exact reflection of reality, or that he makes it clear it's all just a RP, or even that his favourite RP maybe involves him objectifying a fellow RPer - but that he advertised for a RP partner in the forums? Yeah? 

What do you feel it proves that he used the Role-play section of the official SL forums rather than hanging around a D/s sim? That he couldn't hack it without the ad? Looks-wise, if such things count (and I guess they do for an awful lot of people), his avatar is nicely made - hell! even his head is in proportion to his body - no mean feat for males in SL! He's articulate, can spell, his grammar is sound, he's polite, he has a sense of humour... I'm guessing that whether he uses the appropriate SL forum or goes hunting in-world, our Spence will have no problem finding RP partners. It could even be that there is no 'soft' D/s sim in-world - when I was still in SL, all I ever came across were torture-chamber-esque dungeons with leather-clad D's in thrones and collared subs on the floor at their feet - I get the impression that's not quite what he has in mind. Maybe things have changed, but then again, maybe he's been struggling to find a suitable place for his kind of RP in-world.

My hero? Well, I'm going to be honest - anyone who doesn't take themselves too seriously, lets others poke a bit of fun at them and actually joins in the fun-poking, and stays gracious and polite throughout, earns my respect.

My thang in SL could be summed up as 'roleplaying a roleplayer' - something a few folks objected to, saying it was disrespectful to the 'serious' roleplayers. Maybe. Maybe not. (Can't quite get my head round people who are 'seriously' into owning/collaring/torturing other people criticising me for finding it vaguely amusing to dress an elderly lady avie in slave silks or domme latex.) Thing is - however badly I RPed being a domme, I would still get loads of subs wanting me to dom them. Seems to me that recruiting subs in SL isn't really that hard, whether you're a 'real' or 'wannabe' dom. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tumblr_m7aamqKBV81rskeexo1_250.gif


That's quite the compliment coming from a siren of the sea such as yourself. The feeling is mutual. /me tips his hat to Miss Peach

"Roleplaying a roleplayer", aww, sugar sugar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Appreciate all the women that imed me. Enjoyed speaking to every one of you.

Found the June Cleaver to my Ward (tongue in cheek). I'm no longer looking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


spencergaddams wrote:

Appreciate all the women that imed me. Enjoyed speaking to every one of you.

Found the June Cleaver to my Ward (tongue in cheek). I'm no longer looking.

Ok..I'll say it before anyone else does...

Just be careful, Ward, that you're not  being too hard on the Beaver

*rimshot* Thank you...I'll be here all week...:matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


spencergaddams wrote:

Appreciate all the women that imed me. 

No, no, you silly billy - all those IMs were from me, not different women - I was pretty sure that bombarding you with 5 IMs an hour 24/7 7 days a week would break your spirit get you enamoured of me. 


spencergaddams wrote:

 Enjoyed speaking to every one of you.

 

Spence - sweety-pie - it was mere illlusion that you were communicating with different women - I've been told many a time that I'm a woman of many facets. Okay, well maybe only once. By my plumber.

 


spencergaddams wrote:

Appreciate all the women that imed me. Enjoyed speaking to every one of you.

Found the June Cleaver to my Ward (tongue in cheek). I'm no longer looking.

Wut? You told me that you had decided against starting your RP thingy right now because of pressing work commitments, a series of dentist appointments, your pc having fallen in the bidet, an extention being built right next to your study as a nursery for your 12th child, your intention to stay glued to the TV until after the royal baby is born, until Snowdon has been caught, and until LL starts handing out top-quality freebie dangly bits!!!!

*faints* (*again*)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Carole Franizzi wrote:


Wut? You told me that you had decided against starting your RP thingy right now because of pressing work commitments, a series of dentist appointments, your pc having fallen in the bidet, an extention being built right next to your study as a nursery for your 12th child, your intention to stay glued to the TV until after the royal baby is born, until Snowdon has been caught, and until LL starts handing out top-quality freebie dangly bits!!!!

*faints* (*again*)


 That whole sequence reminded me of this....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

twiggy motel.jpg

 


Tex Monday wrote:




 That whole sequence reminded me of this....

 

I would NOT have left Twiggy waiting.  :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Perrie Juran wrote:

twiggy motel.jpg

 

Tex Monday wrote:



 That whole sequence reminded me of this....

 

I would NOT have left Twiggy waiting. 
:D

 

 

Problem is...they were on a mission from G-d.

:matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Tex Monday wrote:


Perrie Juran wrote:

twiggy motel.jpg

 

Tex Monday wrote:



 That whole sequence reminded me of this....

 

I would NOT have left Twiggy waiting. 
:D

 

 

Problem is...they were on a mission from G-d.

:matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

Details, Details, Details. 

There's always something in the fine print.  :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Relentless stalking is the gold standard for starting an unforgettable relationship. :matte-motes-nerdy:

 

 

Confession time. Something would cut into our activities prematurely. Was trying to avoid you finding out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad you feel the same way as me about stalking being the starting point for many a deep and meaningful relationship.  I have moved all 10 of my alts into your neighbourhood. 

*me goes off to polish telescope lens*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...