Sign in to follow this  
spencergaddams

Want: Submissive Girl Next Door

Sonja Smedley wrote:

"I have a number of girls in my house and I have feelings for all of them..."

Do you have a harem or something like that Tex?:matte-motes-agape:

:matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

if you're truely interested, look on my profile. I have a few girls (maids and some slaves) who are at my house.

I would be happy to answer any question on that you may have....:matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

Tex Monday wrote:

spencergaddams wrote:

What's the issue with two consenting adults having sexual encounters and nothing more? Women have needs too. Some are even looking for the same thing I am. Lucky me.

There won't be any actual dating. It's in quotes as shorthand for spending time together (building anticipation and a level of comfort) before sex begins. It's short term, because feelings develop all the time. I try my best not to be a dick and lead girls on. Especially, since I find one-offs unappealing. Besides, two months for a dalliance is a good run bro.

The part that bothered me, I guess, is the fact that it's two months and goodbye..that's it...see ya..don't let the door hit you in the a** on the way out. What if you two hit it off? What if you find you like this girl? And..what if you can't find someone to play with you two months from now and you've kicked her to the curb? Then what?

You're not looking for feelings? I have a number of girls in my house and I have feelings for all of them...regardless of how short a time they've been with me. I treat them all well and feel sad when they leave.

If that's what you're into and the girl is cool with that, then I wish you the best.

Hey Tex. Carole here. I'm stuck by a couple of things raised in your post

First point - two months in SL is actually not bad going, by anybody's standards - and that includes those who do the whole romancy-schmancy thing. How long is an average SL relationship these days, anyway? A couple of years ago it was said that the average SL marriage lasted...what was it...four months? Six months? Something like that. Not awfully long, whatever it was.

Plus - didn't he actually say it was to avoid getting too involved and then feeling like a rat because he'd led her on? 

Also - your suggestion that he'd regret it if, after terminating their thing, he couldn't find an immediate replacement - well, from a woman's point of view, I have to tell you that being 'kept on' merely because there's a risk that there's nothing new and interesting out there and he might end up twiddling his thumbs in boredom...well, it's actually not that flattering. We gals kinda like to feel that we're special, plus we do have our pride and dignity  - and being tolerated as a safeguard against him not getting 'any' anywhere else really, really, really any isn't better than what Shades of Grey Spence here is suggesting. Honest. Take it from me. I really am a gal.

Same deal with your harem thingy. If that's your thing, that's smashing. Go for it. Have a blast. But if it's not your thing, being one of many and having to share your man's affection with X number of other women is a horrific prospect. The whole 'lifestyle' whatsit in SL is so incredibly commonplace that nobody bats an eyelash, to the point that maybe those in it sometimes forget that in most parts of the world a man boasting having multiple women (maybe kneeling, semi-naked at his feet, with dog collars on, to boot!) would not be looked on very benevolently. 

Sonja Smedley wrote:

I would take the "Vampire Spence"....hehe

CELESTIALL!!! CELESTIALL!!!! GET YOUR BUM BACK INTO THIS THREAD! I JUST CAME UP WITH AN IDEA TO MAKE HEAPS OF MONEY IN SL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have to think of a name for the business...

Spence Clones - Your Perfect SL Hunk!

Mm. Not bad.

You take issue with the fact that I separate sex and love?

Maybe it's a difference between roleplayers versus lifestylers. I do respect and care for girls that bottom under me. Only see one at a time even, but for me sl is a medium best experienced by exploring fantasies. Love is something I only look for in rl for many reasons.

spencergaddams wrote:

You did Spence Jr. a favor. He probably speaks dog now, which will be a resume asset when he's old enough to escape inventory hell.

Well, well. if it isn't SL forums Hunky Haddock in the pixel flesh. Aspersions have been cast in your absence, but I've been quick to net them and untangle their hooks from the tentacles of...uhm....erm... Gawd these fishy metaphors are hard at times.

I have awfully sad news for you. You better sit down. It turns out that Spence Jr's prims have got accidently linked to a bulldog, its kennel and three of its chew toys. Spencer...our child is a monster! A monster!!! *sobs*

Carole Franizzi wrote:

Hey Tex. Carole here. I'm stuck by a couple of things raised in your post

Hello dear...I thought you said you were getting out of SL
...:matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

First point - two months in SL is actually not bad going, by anybody's standards - and that includes those who do the whole romancy-schmancy thing. How long is an average SL relationship these days, anyway? A couple of years ago it was said that the average SL
marriage
lasted...what was it...four months? Six months? Something like that. Not awfully long, whatever it was.

You are absolutely right. I think the average SL relationship is lucky if it goes 6 months. People do get bored and move on to other things..I don't deny that at all. I happen to be very lucky that two of my girls have been with me for a year (one just over and one coming up on a year). That is amazing for any kind of relationship..much less SL. And please don't think I'm braging...that's not why I said it.

Plus - didn't he actually say it was to avoid getting too involved and then feeling like a rat because he'd led her on? 

It just sounded to me like a "wham, bam, thank you ma'am" relationship. He's far from being a rat by telling her exactly what he's looking for. Maybe I was thinking too much like a (dramatic chord) Gentleman

Also - your suggestion that he'd regret it if, after terminating their thing, he couldn't find an immediate replacement - well, from a woman's point of view, I have to tell you that being 'kept on' merely because there's a risk that there's nothing new and interesting out there and he might end up twiddling his thumbs in boredom...well, it's actually not that flattering. We gals kinda like to feel that we're special, plus we do have our pride and dignity  - and being tolerated as a safeguard against him not getting 'any' anywhere else really, really, really any isn't better than what Shades of Grey Spence here is suggesting. Honest. Take it from me. I really am a gal.

I think I was mearly suggesting that relationships can be hard to come by (no pun intended, my friends) in SL. If he liked this girl, but decided that two months is it...then he's stuck. Why not just say "Let's go for two months and see how things are going"? I know he said he was trying to avoid having feelings for this person...but why pigeonhole (if that's the right word..if it's not, sorry, a bit brain fried today) yourself into a two month period??

Same deal with your harem thingy. If that's your thing, that's smashing. Go for it. Have a blast. But if it's not your thing, being one of many and having to share your man's affection with X number of other women is a horrific prospect. The whole 'lifestyle' whatsit in SL is so incredibly commonplace that nobody bats an eyelash, to the point that maybe those in it sometimes forget that in most parts of the world a man boasting having multiple women (maybe kneeling, semi-naked at his feet, with dog collars on, to boot!) would not be looked on very benevolently. 

Of course I would never suggest that everyone have to have the same kind of relationship that I do here. In fact, most of the time, I never see my girls at all...that's the problem with a global world. A few times, there have been two in at one time and once...I even had three at a time...WOW...:matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

I do try to give each person at my house the attention they deserve. I have a friend who was a slave to a Mistress for a long time...and when she came inworld, she wound up kneeling at her Mistress' feet, waiting for something to happen while Mistress played with another girl. It was heartbreaking and let me to the conclusion that I would never own anyone in SL. Things changed for me and I hope that everyone is happy with me as their Master. I encourage (demand, actually) that if someone is unhappy, that they tell me immediately..that way they don't have to go through what my friend went through.

And you are ABSOLUTELY right with your last statement...but again, it may depend on how the ladies are treated by this owner and how they feel about it. Different strokes for different folks, my dear....

Before I derail this thread beyond recognition, thanks everyone. No idea why this received so much attention, but it's been hilarious and entertaining. Definitely exceeded my expectations. If you want to rp, hit me up in world.

Tex Monday wrote:

I know, I know, I know. Though, strictly speaking I'm not in SL. Don't rub it in though - I know I'm a weak-willed wimp of a woman.

Tex Monday wrote:

Of course I would never suggest that everyone have to have the same kind of relationship that I do here. In fact, most of the time, I never see my girls at all...that's the problem with a global world.
A few times, there have been two in at one time and once...I even had three at a time
...WOW...:matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

I do try to give each person at my house the attention they deserve. I have a friend who was a
slave
to a Mistress for a long time...and when she came inworld, she wound up
kneeling at her Mistress' feet
, waiting for something to happen while Mistress played with another girl. It was heartbreaking and let me to the conclusion that I would never
own
anyone in SL. Things changed for me and I hope that everyone is happy with me as their
Master
. I encourage (demand, actually) that if someone is unhappy, that they tell me immediately..that way they don't have to go through what my friend went through.

And you are ABSOLUTELY right with your last statement...but again, it may depend on how the ladies are treated by this
owner
and how they feel about it. Different strokes for different folks, my dear....

Yeah. Tex. Sweety. How can I explain this? The expression 'wham bam thank you ma'am' provokes no more shivers than 'own', 'owner', 'master', 'slave', 'three at a time' in me. Different strokes indeed - I'm just bemused by your disapproval of him merely putting a time limit on it. 

Carole Franizzi wrote:

Puckerin' up, you lovely lumpsucker......

(What?? It's a sort of fish - Google it if you don't believe me!)

ednacarole.jpg

Juicy cod, hunky haddock, and lovely lumpsucker...All of this romatic talk is giving me a cavity! 

Carole Franizzi wrote:

Tex Monday wrote:

I know, I know, I know. Though, strictly speaking I'm not in SL. Don't rub it in though - I know I'm a weak-willed wimp of a woman.

Aw..I think it's time for someone's nap.....:matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

Tex Monday wrote:

Of course I would never suggest that everyone have to have the same kind of relationship that I do here. In fact, most of the time, I never see my girls at all...that's the problem with a global world.
A few times, there have been two in at one time and once...I even had three at a time
...WOW...:matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

I do try to give each person at my house the attention they deserve. I have a friend who was a
slave
to a Mistress for a long time...and when she came inworld, she wound up
kneeling at her Mistress' feet
, waiting for something to happen while Mistress played with another girl. It was heartbreaking and let me to the conclusion that I would never
own
anyone in SL. Things changed for me and I hope that everyone is happy with me as their
Master
. I encourage (demand, actually) that if someone is unhappy, that they tell me immediately..that way they don't have to go through what my friend went through.

And you are ABSOLUTELY right with your last statement...but again, it may depend on how the ladies are treated by this
owner
and how they feel about it. Different strokes for different folks, my dear....

Yeah. Tex. Sweety. How can I explain this? The expression 'wham bam thank you ma'am' provokes no more shivers than 'own', 'owner', 'master', 'slave', 'three at a time' in me. Different strokes indeed - I'm just bemused by your disapproval of him merely putting a time limit on it. 

I can understand what you're saying. I guess I'd rather disillusion myself by thinking that I'd like to keep someone for a while than just say in two months...see ya, bye. To each their own, as we've said. And I don't know if I'm disapproving...maybe I am...I just think that he shouldn't box himself in that way with no way out..although, I'm sure he could ask her to stay longer when the two months is up. Hopefully, she won't break his heart....:matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

mr. limpet.jpg

Carole Franizzi wrote:

Puckerin' up, you lovely lumpsucker......

(What?? It's a sort of fish - Google it if you don't believe me!)

I think I may have found your sole mate!

Carole Franizzi wrote:

Heck! Uhm. Thing is...I don't...I'm not...it's not my...you're very nice and all that but I...erm...

Oh, you don't need to spare my feelings Carole.  I know you want to say that you think I dress too plainly. That's it right?  

I admit that all my black and white does look a bit Puritan or Amish. But, I can add some color, I promise!  I might even be persuaded into wearing two different colors at the same time!!

Carole Franizzi wrote:

Wait a sec! How many Spence's did you say? In theory - only in theory, mind - would it be possible to have, say, a dozen of them? And dress them up in different outfits? Like, for example, a Gorean Spence, an elven Spence, a sci-fi Spence, a romantic ball-dancer Spence, a gangsta Spence, a robot Spence, a tiny Spence, a furry Spence, a vampyre Spence, a combat Spence, teacher Spence, pool-boy Spence, farm-hand Spence, fireman Spence, policeman Spence, doctor Spence, minotaur Spence, cowboy Spence, skunk Spence or even photocopier repairman Spence (long story, don't ask)?

Not that I've thought about it in any detail.

*eyes wide*  Wow, you've not given it much thought.....I see.    Hmm, I could go for Sci-Fi Spence, Robot Spence, and is there a Dr Who-Spence?    : )

spencergaddams wrote:

Why didn't you say so sooner? Let's do this.

tumblr_mo5ymx7OnZ1rjci0go1_250.gif

Oh la la, with sexy moves that like....I can see that the two months will be sizzeling.  You do have a backup computer I hope. 

Carole Franizzi wrote:

Sonja Smedley wrote:

I would take the "Vampire Spence"....hehe

CELESTIALL!!! CELESTIALL!!!! GET YOUR BUM BACK INTO THIS THREAD! I JUST CAME UP WITH AN IDEA TO MAKE HEAPS OF MONEY IN SL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have to think of a name for the business...

Spence Clones - Your Perfect SL Hunk!

Mm. Not bad.

Be still my heart!  Now, we're talking my true love...Capitalism!  ♥ ♥   ChaChing! 

You're a genius Carole! 

How about:   "Your World. Your Imagination  Your Spence"

Or, "Hunks R USpence"    Maybe:  "Spence.  Perfection was never so easy" 

"Match your Spence to your new shoes!  He's customizable!"  (color changing and resizing HUD included)

Holy smoked haddock, Celestiall! You’re not as thick as you look either! (Hey – you opted for the blonde bimbo look, so don’t blame me…)

My vote is for ‘Your World. Your Imagination. Your Spence.’ It’s got a certain je ne say kwuz. That’s French for ‘something or other but I’m not exactly sure what though it isn’t a bad thing, but actually quite the opposite, only I can’t put my finger on it’. I know, it kinda loses something in the translation, but you get the gist.

Anyhoo, I’ve been busy planning our marketing strategy. Cast your beady eyes over the copy I came up with for our ads.

You: Dumped by your 34th SL boyfriend this year. Cheated on by your SL hubby using his 12 alts twenty-six times in one evening. Locked up for a month in a RLV cage by your Master while he went on RL holiday. Reeling from the discovery that your SL sis is operated on rotation by a team of workers on an oil-rig.

Him: Spence - everything you’ve ever desired in a man. Biceps like tuna steaks, a jaw-line to put a shark to shame, all his cockles and mussels in the right place. Comes with an impressive range of looks (hud included), including the very latest releases – Telemarketer Spence, Hand Model Spence, and Japanese-to-Korean Translator Spence! Yes! All these Spences and more could be yours today! And the best part – no more cheating scum-bag behaviour, because Spence will never let you down and will always, always, always do and say the right thing (see small print for details)! 

So, what are you waiting for? Delete everyone from your friends list and start your SL life over with SPENCE constantly by your side.

(SMALL PRINT - In order to operate ‘Spence’ you will require another SL account, a second pc, an up-grade to your Internet connection and if that doesn’t let you work two accounts at the same time, to sell your house and move to an area where the connection is really, really good – oh! - and one of those swivel chairs on wheels. These items are not included in your Spence Pack. A propensity to talking to yourself would enhance the experience. No refunds given for any reason.)

PS Uhm. About that other thing. Let’s put off talking about it until one of these days when I’m really, really drunk. ‘Kay?

PPS Where is our muse anyway? I guess somebody got the position. Celestiall? Celestiall?? And where have you got to? Mm….

Perrie, Perrie, Perrie. All that fishy stuff was just a metafore. That's when you talk about things but you actually mean other things cuz the other things are more poetikal than the real things you're talking about and it sounds better and more deep like and everyone thinks you're a total intellekchewal and prolly the avie of a RL famous writer like that modern-day Shaikespeer wot wrote that book about shades of grey.

Carole Franizzi wrote:

Perrie, Perrie, Perrie. All that fishy stuff was just a metafore. That's when you talk about things but you actually mean other things cuz the other things are more poetikal than the real things you're talking about and it sounds better and more deep like and everyone thinks you're a total intellekchewal and prolly the avie of a RL famous writer like that modern-day Shaikespeer wot wrote that book about shades of grey.