Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
spencergaddams

Want: Submissive Girl Next Door

Recommended Posts

Snapshot_004.png

Me: Male roleplayer searching for genuine chemistry. No out of character relationship. Basic respect and courtesy interacting with you is a given. Mutually enjoyable scenes and aftercare are important. Schedule is flexible. Time zone, SL time. I mix one liners, semi-paragraphs, and full paragraphs. See picks for character. 

You: Female roleplayer. Expects nothing but rp. Gets a thrill portraying a sexually inexperienced adult woman that knows her value. Soft and feminine, but not an easy mark. When rping with me your avatar wears very little makeup and modest clothing. (Don't care how you look or dress outside our rp.) If you need appearance assistance, I'll treat you as my tastes are specific. 

If this type of scenario excites you, I'll make it worth your while. Let's put our game faces on and create an engaging story. You can message me here or in world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


spencergaddams wrote:

Snapshot_004.png

Me:
Big hunk

You:
Female roleplayer.
check

Expects nothing but rp.
check

Gets a thrill portraying a sexually inexperienced adult woman that knows her value. *
coughs* Let's focus on the fact that I'm defintely an adult and check!

Soft and feminine,
very soft - check! and I'm all woman! check! check! check!

but not an easy mark. 
erm...

When rping with me your avatar wears very little
check!

makeup
dammit

and modest clothing.
bloody 'ell... I'll have to go shopping

(Don't care how you look or dress outside our rp.)
just as well

If you need appearance assistance, I'll treat you as my tastes are specific.
Oh, I can guarantee I appeal to those with very particular tastes

If this type of scenario excites you, I'll make it worth your while. Let's put our game faces on and create an engaging story. You can message me here or in world.
Darn. If I hadn't given up SL this would be a match made in heaven. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Carole Franizzi wrote:


spencergaddams wrote:

 

If this type of scenario excites you, I'll make it worth your while. Let's put our game faces on and create an engaging story. You can message me here or in world.
Darn. If I hadn't given up SL this would be a match made in heaven. 

 

WOW!

I would have thought a virile cougar like yourself would have jumped on this opportunity.

Is there nothing that this gent can do to seduce you back into SL?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


spencergaddams wrote:

 

Me:
Male roleplayer searching for genuine chemistry. No out of character relationship. Basic respect and courtesy interacting with you is a given. Mutually enjoyable scenes and aftercare are important. Schedule is flexible. Time zone, SL time. I mix one liners, semi-paragraphs, and full paragraphs. See picks for character.
 

You sound too good to be true and your avi is hot.  (I don't understand that last sentence.)

You:
Female roleplayer. Expects nothing but rp. Gets a thrill portraying a sexually inexperienced adult woman that knows her value. Soft and feminine, but not an easy mark. When rping with me your avatar wears very little makeup and modest clothing. (Don't care how you look or dress outside our rp.) If you need appearance assistance, I'll treat you as my tastes are specific. 

I don't know if I wil get a thrill from portaying a sexually inexperienced adult woman, but I'm hoping so.  I just got my SL account a few days ago and I have no clue what I'm doing.  As far a cyber sex I'm a virgin and need some help understanding how it all works.  Your requirements as far as your partener's avi pretty much agrees with how I would like mine to appear.   (Sorry no photo.  I don't know how to capture a screen shot and post it here.)

If this type of scenario excites you, I'll make it worth your while. Let's put our game faces on and create an engaging story. You can message me here or in world.

Not sure how to message.  I can't gaurentee how long I would stay in the relationship since I don't know what I would be getting myself into.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We will meet ooc first. If we hit it off, do a nonsexual practice scene.

For actual roleplay, this is roughly what I have in mind: Meet in character. “Date” for a couple weeks. Begin sexual relationship. Up intensity of acts over a month or so. Go our separate ways. Total real world time, two months tops.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I appreciate all the lovely ladies who have messaged me so far. I haven't found her yet.

It would be hot if your character doesn't have any experience with bdsm, but you shouldn't be new to it.

Not a grammar nazi, but please no text speak. English typists only.

Prepare a kink likes and limits/triggers notecard. The more info you can offer the better. Looking for 50%+ shared sexual interests.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Perrie Juran wrote:


Carole Franizzi wrote:


spencergaddams wrote:

 

If this type of scenario excites you, I'll make it worth your while. Let's put our game faces on and create an engaging story. You can message me here or in world.
Darn. If I hadn't given up SL this would be a match made in heaven. 

 

WOW!

I would have thought a
virile
cougar like yourself would have jumped on this opportunity.

Is there nothing that this gent can do to seduce you back into SL?

Definition of VIRILE

1 : having the nature, properties, or qualities of an adult male; specifically : capable of functioning as a male in copulation

2 a : characteristic of or associated with men 

b : having traditionally masculine traits especially to a marked degree

 

Hey, Mister Juran Juran! Uhm. Having you insinuate that I may be male in RL while I’m in the midst of reeling in this tasty bite is, I have to say, less than helpful.

How to put this…? Lemme see, lemme see… Ah, yes. 

Doubts regarding the true gender of one’s SLoul-mate, since the dawning of SLeternity, have been the hungry sharks circling just below the surface of the ocean of true SLurve, and you, chucking your bucket-loads of bleeding, smelly fish carcasses of suspicion and innuendo into the luke-warm waters of Spence’s and my tadpole-phase relationship, which, I might add, I’m treading whilst simultaneously struggling to maintain intact my siren-like mystique and trying to hook this big, juicy cod, are encouraging the afore-mentioned toothy ones to feast upon it even before I get a chance to land him. If you try that again, I’ll be forced to beat you over the heat with my tackle.

 

PS Don’t listen to him, Spence! – I’m all woman!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


spencergaddams wrote:

/me chuckles and kicks aquatic life off the dock of this thread

Morning, Miss Peach. Of course you're all woman. Wouldn't doubt it for a second.

Morning, gorgeous. Don't take any notice of Juran Juran. He's never been the same since the RL come-back tour flopped.

So...how's the fishin' going? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Carole Franizzi wrote:

 

Perrie Juran wrote:


Carole Franizzi wrote:


spencergaddams wrote:

 

If this type of scenario excites you, I'll make it worth your while. Let's put our game faces on and create an engaging story. You can message me here or in world.
Darn. If I hadn't given up SL this would be a match made in heaven. 

 

WOW!

I would have thought a
virile
cougar like yourself would have jumped on this opportunity.

Is there nothing that this gent can do to seduce you back into SL?

Definition of 
VIRILE

1
:
 having the nature, properties, or qualities of an adult
male
;
specifically
 
:
 capable of functioning as a male in copulation

2
a
 
:
 characteristic of or associated with
men
 

b
 
:
 having traditionally
masculine
traits especially to a marked degree

 

Hey, Mister Juran Juran! Uhm. Having you insinuate that I may be male in RL while I’m in the midst of reeling in this tasty bite is, I have to say, less than helpful.

How to put this…? Lemme see, lemme see… Ah, yes. 

Doubts regarding the true gender of one’s SLoul-mate, since the dawning of SLeternity, 
have 
been the hungry sharks circling just below the surface of the ocean of true SLurve, and you, chucking your bucket-loads of bleeding, smelly fish carcasses of suspicion and innuendo into the luke-warm waters of Spence’s and my tadpole-phase relationship, which, I might add, I’m treading whilst simultaneously struggling to maintain intact my siren-like mystique
and
trying to hook this big, juicy cod, are encouraging the afore-mentioned toothy ones to feast upon it even
before
I get a chance to land him. If you try that again, I’ll be forced to beat you over the heat with my tackle.

 

PS Don’t listen to him, Spence! – I’m all woman!!!!

Now, when you say "beat you over the heat with my tackle," are you suggesting that Juran Juran is a female Kajira ?

I can't believe you have only been back less than two-weeks and like a brazen hussy are ALREADY trying to reel in the biggest cod in the pond with all of that fish talk.  Do your time, Carole, do your time!  There are many a more deserved brazen hussys that come before you (no pun intended...well, maybe). 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Carole Franizzi wrote:

PS Don’t listen to him, Spence! – I’m all woman!!!!


You are absolutely all woman.....more woman than I could ever handle!

(In my defense though, "Virility (from the latin virilitas, manhood or virility, derived from Latin vir, man) refers to any of a wide range of masculine characteristics viewed positively. It is applicable to women but not to negative characteristics."   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virility )

ETA, In other words, I used it to highlight that you are ALL WOMAN and your strengths.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


spencergaddams wrote:

Snapshot_004.png


Hi!  My questions are related to your avatar looks.  Are you able to share the name of hair & skin makers you're using for your avatar in this picture?  I'm compiling a list, for helpful info to give out, and your avatar is one of the best I've seen. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


spencergaddams wrote:

We will meet ooc first. If we hit it off, do a practice scene.

For actual roleplay, this is roughly what I have in mind: Meet in character. “Date” for a couple weeks. Begin sexual relationship. Up intensity of acts over a month or so. Go our separate ways. Total real world time, two months tops.

not to intrude...or that I should really care...but you're just planning on dating this girl until you have sex with her and then leave? Why so short term? And why not just find some escort to play your little game with?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Tex Monday wrote:


spencergaddams wrote:

We will meet ooc first. If we hit it off, do a practice scene.

For actual roleplay, this is roughly what I have in mind: Meet in character. “Date” for a couple weeks. Begin sexual relationship. Up intensity of acts over a month or so. Go our separate ways. Total real world time, two months tops.

not to intrude...or that I should really care...but you're just planning on dating this girl until you have sex with her and then leave? Why so short term? And why not just find some escort to play your little game with?

It is kind of like leasing a car, I guess...give it a test drive...nice ride, it'll work, turn it in after or before lease period and get a new one...rinse repeat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can guess... Exile "Jackson" hair and Redgrave "Chris" skin?

Very nice combination, yes. Hope he is back and cn confirm it... or put me to shame. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spencer, Thanks for the elaboration of what you expect.  Although I am a competent swimmer I don't generally jump into the deep end.  See me now dogpaddling frantically for the side of the pool.  I think I'll get my feet wet down at the shallow end.

Good luck with your search.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fair to set it straight from the start. I hope i don't shock you, but I also feel that most of the fun with sexual roleplay in SL fades away really, really quick. So an agreement to quit it when it's boring and making sure both knows that will happen is more honest than the average SL "love" stories.

Edit: Just to make it clear, I a not a candidate, RL keeps me away from SL way too much. I prefer a bit more spontaneous hook-ups too. They are often really unsatisfying... but then there is the one who's not. At least for a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Tex Monday wrote:


spencergaddams wrote:

We will meet ooc first. If we hit it off, do a practice scene.

For actual roleplay, this is roughly what I have in mind: Meet in character. “Date” for a couple weeks. Begin sexual relationship. Up intensity of acts over a month or so. Go our separate ways. Total real world time, two months tops.

not to intrude...or that I should really care...but you're just planning on dating this girl until you have sex with her and then leave? Why so short term? And why not just find some escort to play your little game with?

Psst..Tex...I think it's called "guerrilla marketing".  ; ) 

His profile is new, scant, and points people to his sim.  (that's my guess) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Marianne Little wrote:

I can guess... Exile "Jackson" hair and Redgrave "Chris" skin?

Very nice combination, yes. Hope he is back and cn confirm it... or put me to shame.
;)

Ooh, thanks Marianne!  : )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...