Need a name for new avatar look!

D0RKiiiE

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3962 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

D0RKiiiE wrote:

So I'm looking for a name for my new avatar look. so far the choices I have are as listed:

Meghan, Blake, Addison, Josie, Chelsea & Erin

Which one do you guys think fits the picture the most?

---

Thanks for the...uhm...suggestions.

Maybe this picture will bring a bit more justice.. haha.

NewLook_001.png

How about Rinna, in honor of her lips?

Sean Heying wrote:

Don't be disheartened by those comments.

You have a unique and interesting look that strikes me mostly as a kind but overworked teacher.

The other thought that popped into my head was a scientist's assistant who is probably deeply in love with her superior but rather addled and scatterbrained in manner, probably doing things like handing him the wrong things when he asks.

I could though imagine that this is the look a housewife has after cleaning a particular dirty oven. Probably green rubber gloves for that one to override the frazzled teacher image.

At least you are /not/ a cookie cutter 7 foot blond and buxxom model with bling heels. Kudos for seeking something more real.

Definitely a Blake.

Me, I see a crotchety, probably very cranky woman. A woman who likely does not accept others, probably complains about the local kids making a rukus in the allery or any noise at all. I see a person who is not pleasant to the average person and is probably not very approachable either. I do not see someone named anything remotely feminine, or kind in nature.

Prokofy 
Neva ?

I agree with the cranky thing tbh. It's the narrowed eyes. People tend to read that as cranky be it bad or good. Also baring of teeth in any form shows anger or annoyance to most when combined with narrowed eyes. and yes she is showing her teeth here.

I find the whole buck tooth look funny. somewhat akward. I know it's very popular now and that's fine. It's just strange to me as the same thing was popular amongst sims2 creaters like 2 years earlier then in sl...after about 2 or three years everyone realized it was akward looking...in fact most of the creaters who made those lipsticks were saying themselves they thought it was hideous. Ah well I geuss some people like the look and it can be cute in some cases I will say.

agree with you totally.

maybe you, the one who made the shape, wanted to do a sexy avie, but you need to chill with those roastbeaf lips... y hate thoots showing up and the gap between the eyes its enormous on how it should be...

really looks cranky, because the narrow eyes and the lips half open. it is not natural at all.

on the other hand, reminds me of an italian woman (a cranky one), a secretary who doesnt treat you well but has a good heart deep inside. i know it is hard doing shapes, and chinese eyes look like...

my sugestions?: Patricia, Carla.

D0RKiiiE wrote:

Well then.. haha. .... maybe this picture will bring more justice.. to the look. (Hopefully..)

NewLook_001.png

The original hair was better.

Maybe this needs a guy's kind word... but how to say it constructively? In fact how can a guy ever correctly answer that perrinial question from their girl: "Does this make my bottom look fat?"

I guess, to state this diplomatically, you should consider that your look is so uniquely beautiful that you don't need to fake your beauty with cosmetic enhancements that are sometimes used in the real world, things like botox or collogen injections for the lips.

Your lips are surely striking like that, unfortunately they draw our gaze away from the rest of your beautiful features, so toning them down a little and also making them look like you are not nomming a banana might help gentlemen focus on your pretty blue eyes.

To put it another way, your beauty is timeless, and unlike the Japanese lady in the following ad you do not need to make that shape with your lips to reduce your wrinkles and sagging cheeks. (I spoilered this G Rated ad so people don't spit their coffee at the monitors, put that cup down nao!)

The Japanese have an interesting ad; DuckLips Have Hit Japan.jpg

To assist people who can't read Japanese the translation of that G rated ad is:

“Fight wrinkles around your eyes and help shape the overall look of your face, whether in front of the mirror, in the bath or at any other convenient time every day. The movements are given extra load by the mold, forcing everything to work a bit harder and resulting in more youthful, vibrant faces. Just three minutes per day is all you need; pop in the mold and then make mouth movements. The makers recommend you say vowel sounds out loud over and over again, producing regular and methodical exercises that will strength the twelve facial expression muscles in a comprehensive way.”

Sean Heying wrote:

D0RKiiiE wrote:

Well then.. haha. .... maybe this picture will bring more justice.. to the look. (Hopefully..)

NewLook_001.png

The original hair was better.

Maybe this needs a guy's kind word... but how to say it constructively? In fact how can a guy ever correctly answer that perrinial question from their girl: "Does this make my bottom look fat?"

I guess, to state this diplomatically, you should consider that your look is so uniquely beautiful that you don't need to fake your beauty with cosmetic enhancements that are sometimes used in the real world, things like botox or collogen injections for the lips.

Your lips are surely striking like that, unfortunately they draw our gaze away from the rest of your beautiful features, so toning them down a little and also making them look like you are not nomming a banana might help gentlemen focus on your pretty blue eyes.

To put it another way, your beauty is timeless, and unlike the Japanese lady in the following ad you do not need to make that shape with your lips to reduce your wrinkles and sagging cheeks. (I spoilered this G Rated ad so people don't spit their coffee at the monitors, put that cup down nao!)
The Japanese have an interesting ad; 
DuckLips Have Hit Japan.jpg

To assist people who can't read Japanese the translation of that G rated ad is:
“Fight wrinkles around your eyes and help shape the overall look of your face, whether in front of the mirror, in the bath or at any other convenient time every day. The movements are given extra load by the mold, forcing everything to work a bit harder and resulting in more youthful, vibrant faces. Just three minutes per day is all you need; pop in the mold and then make mouth movements. The makers recommend you say vowel sounds out loud over and over again, producing regular and methodical exercises that will strength the twelve facial expression muscles in a comprehensive way.”

that is AWESOME!! I won't tell you what else I think that would be good for...although, I'm sure you can figure it out...

(yes...that's right...using a dart gun...:matte-motes-sunglasses-3:)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3962 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.