Sign in to follow this  
GiabiconiAstor

Playing as a dog"curious"

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2592 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

lol not what that this falls into in forums, I overheard a conversation I became very curious about it.  This person was playing as a German Shepherd, which the avatar was fantastic looking btw, but they also play as a human too...I guess half dog and half human kind of thing but it seemed they were enjoy themslves playing that way.

Anyway..this person had asked if there was such a thing as being adopted.  I know their is kid adoptions etc Now I know many plp buy pets.  But would anyone adopt a dog avatar that a person is playing as?

I am definitely sure someone would.

People do anything in SL. You might be surprised (or even shocked) how far that anything extends. The only trick is to find those people and connect with them.

I would love to adopt a dog and yes at Next Gen Inc there are panels for pets as well....If this person needs a landmark I can give inworld...and NO I do not want to make him or her a Vampire dog....lol (sorry this is leaned on another thread here..)

Suspiria Finucane wrote:

Search BDSM, many types of "pets" can be found in SL ready to be adopted.

She means an actual dog avatar.. not puppy/kitty/pony play.

Sonja Smedley wrote:

"...puppy/kitty/pony play"
......ehm what´s that?

I know BDSM but did not know about puppy/kitty/pony..etc..things.

It's all fun and games untill you try to tie up a guinea pig.

Sonja Smedley wrote:

"...puppy/kitty/pony play"
......ehm what´s that?

I know BDSM but did not know about puppy/kitty/pony..etc..things.

wearing paws, hooves, a tail plug, ears, collar, bit or whatever animal parts. and acting like that animal.

Sonja Smedley wrote:

I understand ...I think once I saw a cow-girl....half cow half girl...but this is not my case :-)

no pony play isn't just being half animal like a neko or somthing it's a subset of bdsm. Being half cow isn't nessaricly a bdsm thing.

If you were running around as a dog barking at people, without using any kind of out of character talking, people would totally want to adopt you.

Yes of course...would be boring If all people would have the same taste.

It was not my intention to insult someone...I am also a Neko most of the time and have other furry avatars.

It concerned the story with the pet...means I would not like to have a half cow half human pet...I would prefer a

normal looking dog or cat...that´s all.

Animals I currently "am" : shark, dolphin, wolf, gorilla, dragon... Among the robots, aliens, and everything else "you" can be in SL.

Wait, I'm also 2 horses... Yeah, SL can be like that.

I personally find all anthros very sexy. I have quite a few myself, Sergal, Satyr, Siren, Goat, Wolf, Dragon, Bull and quite a few bi-pedal monsters.

Strangely enough I see this all the time in the furry community. At least that is where most "feral" avatars come into play. Anyways! I know of this place called "PAC" or Pet Adoption Center. It's on an Adult sim and basically you have people whom just want Pets for a family (say like someone playing as a dog avatar, cat, bird, yadda yadda yadda) then there are those who want to be a  "pet" (master, Mistress, Sub, Dom relationship) There is a true healthy mix at this place with Feral Avatars, Human Avatars, furry Anthro avatars.. Heck the List goes on! :D

But yes. These types of things do exist in SecondLife. PAC is a very friendly place as well, with many friendly people who are fun to talk too. Oh, and I suppose as being in SecondLife for awhile, the first time I ever saw someone "adopt" "own" "take care of" a feral avatar with a real person behind the avatar itself was basically at a horse ranch. There were a group of people who cared for the horses, had fields and even training places. I thought it wonderful since the horses themselves interacte with you being Real behind the avatar =3

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

I personally find all anthros very sexy. I have quite a few myself, Sergal, Satyr, Siren, Goat, Wolf, Dragon, Bull and quite a few bi-pedal monsters.

I love being/seeing anthros there fun to look at. Some of them are very beautiful avatars and some are just cool looking. It's definatly more exciting then the same old human fashionista with the same outfit seen in every blog on earth.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2592 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.