Simple fun.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3963 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

[19MC] PBR-50 3.03,
Owned by  TDD123 Resident
114.481804 KpH
Fine L$84

Speedingticket_001.jpg

26 KpH underneath record. :robotindifferent:

( @ 20 FPS with shadows and ambient occlusion enabled. )

Well .. to all of you ... what's your simple fun on a sunday afternoon ?

i used to have fun relaxing just doing silly things on my own setting up silly pictures in sl while having my tea..

usually inspired by some song or video i would see on you tube..

like this.. 

just hanging on the roof.png

whatever made the clock tick that day..

actually i think this one was from the slapt.me forums and market that was started up after xstreet was closed down..

the penguines were the mascott and it had something to do with getting the penguine slappy seen..

i forget really..hehehe

oh wait no..it's coming back to me now!! lol hanging with slappy!!

3977790660_bec8368926_o.jpg

Usually my sundays are what i call "non days".. i do nothing i have to do usually.. i wake up late, take my lunch late and procrastinate all the day long... but lately my sunday have been less fun because i had to work for my SL business... but since some weeks i decided to go back to the regular non days and more procrastination and fun time. I reserve my ends of afternoon to Hippie's sunday breakfast and today i was hosting it 

sunday breakfast.jpg

So my sunday has been a wonderful one.. enjoying fun and PP (pleasant peoples)

so i end my sunday with a big smile on my face :smileyhappy: althought i missed some of my friends that couldnt come but they will be here next time :smileywink:

Edit : typo and to thanks my assistant that helped me for setting everything :smileywink:

TDD123 wrote:

[19MC] PBR-50 3.03,

Owned by  TDD123 Resident

114.481804 KpH

Fine L$84

Speedingticket_001.jpg

26 KpH underneath record. :robotindifferent:

( @ 20 FPS with shadows and ambient occlusion enabled. )

Well .. to all of you ... what's your simple fun on a sunday afternoon ?

Reading forum posts.  :matte-motes-big-grin:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Usually my sundays are what i call "non days".. i do nothing i have to do usually.. i wake up late, take my lunch late and procrastinate all the day long... but lately my sunday have been less fun because i had to work for my SL business... but since some weeks i decided to go back to the regular non days and more procrastination and fun time. I reserve my ends of afternoon to Hippie's sunday breakfast and today i was hosting it 

sunday breakfast.jpg

so i end my sunday with a big smile on my face :smileyhappy: althought i missed some of my friends that couldnt come but they will be here next time :smileywink:

Edit : typo and to thanks my assistant that helped me for setting everything :smileywink:

And I wasn't invited!!!! :matte-motes-crying:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

I think everyone is invited, Czari. I have only been to two or three because I usually have things I have to do and places I have to be when it's going on. It's all Hippie's fault, living on the East Coast. I am especially sorry I missed this one.

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

I think everyone is invited, Czari. I have only been to two or three because I usually have things I have to do and places I have to be when it's going on. It's all Hippie's fault, living on the East Coast. I am especially sorry I missed this one.

Well dang...how was I supposed to know that - where it is, etc.?

Ceka Cianci wrote:

i used to have fun relaxing just doing silly things on my own setting up silly pictures in sl while having my tea..

usually inspired by some song or video i would see on you tube..

like this.. 

just hanging on the roof.png

whatever made the clock tick that day..

actually i think this one was from the slapt.me forums and market that was started up after xstreet was closed down..

the penguines were the mascott and it had something to do with getting the penguine slappy seen..

i forget really..hehehe

oh wait no..it's coming back to me now!! lol hanging with slappy!!

3977790660_bec8368926_o.jpg

Made me smile. That is relaxing, a really good pastime to have in my opinion, losing yourself in composing 'silly' pictures.

Coby Foden wrote:

This...

Sinking.jpg

... when SL is in a better mood than the above.  :smileyvery-happy:

Don't you find you hold your breath at sim crossings? I know I do.  Find myself actually clenching my buttocks, as though thats going to keep me attached to the boat or prevent it from sinking! Duh !!

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

sunday breakfast.jpg

my Czari sweetie.. since when do you need any invite to come to visit me and my land ??? lol.. i havent seen you inworld.. so i couldnt tell you... and i rem i told you about this some weeks ago.. probably in pm.. and you will remember easily what you answered to me :smileywink:

So next time.. i will stalk you for you come lol... this will be your punishment...:smileywink:

hugs** love ya 

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

yep, i would have sent to you a tp if i had seen you poping up inworld in my local chat lol.. as i did with every pp in my friendlist who logged during the breakfast... but we are not timezone compatible :smileysad:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

you knew it.. since some weeks Czari... reread our pm are ims :smileyhappy:

Marigold Devin wrote:

Those "non days" are as vital as the productive ones (as Malanya says too) - and yet sometimes we might feel guilty for allowing ourselves to fully relax.

Sounds like you had a really enjoyable day. I wish you many more too. :matte-motes-smile:

Thank you Mari..

i felt the urge for these non days some years ago when i came to have a more stable life.. and i need them.... when i have smth planed on the week end, like spending my week end outside, for me its just like i dont have week end.. i need my non day.. and alone... well almost alone... not virtually alone lol.. but still... i need at least 2 non days per monthes.. :smileywink:

and yes, my sunday has been a really happy one.... 

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

I do remember that now.  Will send an IM to explain more fully.  I'm so sorry I posted that here. *Hugs*

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

I do remember that now.  Will send an IM to explain more fully.  I'm so sorry I posted that here. *Hugs*

Lol my sweet Czari, dont be sorry... i thought you were just teasing anyway :-)

and i still love you :smileywink: next time i will just stalk you till you come to the party lol....

hugs ***

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3963 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.