For those who knew her or care...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3775 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It's been a while since shes been on and I am not sure if she ever forumed but a sl resident named Shay Darkbird has passed. She was my sister in rl and the who introduced me to sl. Its hard to be inworld at times as it reminds me of her but I log for her. So to those of you who knew her message me for details. Sorry to bother and thank you for reading.

Sephina, 

Although I do not know you well, and did not know your sister, I want you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Losing a sibling is such a hard thing, I lost my oldest brother several years ago, and I miss him every day. Hold the happy memories in your heart and cherish the time you had with her. Sending warm hugs. 

I am so sorry for your loss. Losing a sister is not easy. I lost my sister and best friend almost 14 years ago and I still feel the pain of her loss. Right now you are in the beginning stages of grief and it is hard, I know. In time it will get easier, but it does take time. The grieving proccess is different for everyone, and no one can tell you when you will feel better. For me, at first it was every day that I cried. I felt her loss so accutely. Two years later i was still crying about once a week...a song on the radio, a sudden memory. I still feel the pain and I miss her so much, but thankfully, the grief has eased enough that I can now think of her with bittersweet memories that make me smile, and even laugh.

I wish there were magic words people could say that could take your grief away. All anyone can really do for you is to be there for you and try to comfort you. Know that there are people in RL and SL that care about you and that your sister is in a place of peace and the memories you have are gifts you can cherrish for the rest of your life.

I'm so SO SO sorry to hear of the passing of your sister Sephina. :(

If it's any consolation.  You haven't lost her sweetie.  You have just gained another guardian Angel.

Huggs & Kisses for you and your family. (xoxoxo)

Karma Aguias

:heart: 

:heart:      :heart:    :heart:                                   I hope you can feel the love surrounding you, and know 

:heart:       YOU     :heart:                           that your forum family will be here 

:heart:      :heart:       :heart:                              for you if you need us :heart:

:heart:     :heart:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3775 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.