Very odd thing...

Syo Emerald

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3960 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey, I have a short question about shapes, especially the arms. I got two different shapes. One for my elf and another for my furry. Both have very similar settings for the torso, but still my furry seems to have very different arms and I can't manage to find which settings influence that.

For example: One top matches my elf fine, but won't fit on the arms of my furry. I tried already to torso muscles and body thickness, but even if I match both silders to the values of my elven shape my furry is still far away from fitting into the same clothes.

I can't find the reason for that. It looks like my furry go wider arms.

Any suggestions?

Edit:

I first tried to copy my elves torso numbers for the sliders to the furry shape = problem still there

In a last try I made a copy of my elven shape, wrote down all the specific values for the furry shape and wore the copy. The I slowly pasted all settings from the furryshape to the copy...and suddenly the problem was gone....

It that possible, that a shape can simply be broken?! :catfrustrated:

Not sure if this is it, but your body tab 'height' setting affects the length of your torso (specically, your ribcage), in a way the the 'torso length' slider doesn't. You can get different effects by setting you height beyond where you want it, then fixing it with the toros and leg length settings.

How much that would affect your arms, I don't know. Of course, the 'shoulder' setting will have an affect.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3960 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.