Looking For A Job

BlackShards

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3948 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

SL is just like real life in that respect, if you don't have any skills nobody will hire you.

Learn your way around the grid, and see about what interests you and work with that to hone your skills, wether it be graphic making, creating, hosting, or dancing.

iCade is right.  Would you put a RL ad in the paper saying "I don't have any skills but I need money?"  I sure wouldn't.  Almost no one has NO skills.  Perhaps you have some that will become apparent when you think longer.  Many RL skills transfer to SL.  If you, indeed, have no skills, then you need to acquire some.  It's still not smart to advertise that you have none.

There are no jobs in SL for people with no skills.  Even low skill jobs don't pay you,  you work for tips and are lucky to get the equivalent of a few dollars a week in terms of RL money and the income is neither steady or reliable.

Only highly skilled and talented people can make significant money in SL.  Perhaps with some time and effort you can acquire those skills.  Until then, if you need money you are better off getting a part-time job in RL or cutting out something, like buying lunch at work or coffee every day, and using the money to buy L's. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3948 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.