Looking to rent some land

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3958 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hello :) I figured id come post up here because i am having a problem finding decent rental land in sl. I am looking to rent long term residential, been playing second life since 2005, very respectful and responsible. Im looking for 1k plus prim allowance, maybe a homestead, and want to pay in r/l money not lindens. If you have something that isnt too outragously priced please feel free to contact me in-game.

• 3 weeks later...

Polynesia, the heart and soul of its residents - now has ONE *rare* AVAILABLE PARCEL for occupation.

An Estate built on Community - Extended Friendships and a lifetime of memories is seeking Occupants whom embody the ideals of Creative vision, Lifelong Friendships, and Community.

This Sim offers not only a laid back  natural  atmosphere, fun-loving tenants , and lovely views. But also comes with landscaping and terraform-ing Assistance, Accessible and Friendly Management Team with over 5 years SecondLife Experience whom make themselves available in and out of Secondlife for your conviencience.

In addition to your purchase all residents are welcomed the use of "SUBLIME" - Our relaxation and romance parcel for you and your guests enjoyment. Additional amenities include a community building platform for project creation,  photo studio , jetski rezzers, many cuddle areas as well as swimming/camping areas, and soon to open underground venu for partys and live music events.

::Currently Available::

ONE : 4096 sqm ( Prim 1037 ) 1/16th of a sim. Waterfront Lot.
$1450L/Week.

We are also offering a limited amount of skybox spaces for rent at the low rate of 1.2L$ Per Prim Usage!!

Visit "Sublime" on Polynesia for a taste of the good life today, enjoy the views and let the Sim speak for itself. 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Polynesia/130/189/21

Tours available upon request.

Please contact either : 
Genesis Montagne or Lexy Darkstone 
(Please mention this Advertisement )

Thank You for your consideration! Enjoy the Creation of Your SecondLife!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3958 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.