Sign in to follow this  
Madeline Blackbart

Scifi rp sims? Are there any busy ones?

I'm looking for a scifi rp sim? Preferably one witha n original story line... but everyone I go to that I'm told is popular (or ls listed on the LL directory) seems devoid of people. Am I missing something? Any help would be appriciated greatly.:)

try in search with the words star wars or star trek .for sure the star wars one were always having something going on, but I haven't checked lately

I know other scifi stuff that I picked exploring lately *coughs* but I doubt that it could be something interesting for you (say to many wild tentacles around).

mmm yeah I've seen the star wars/star trek ones but I'm not really a fan of those series. I was hoping for one with an original sotry line? Maybe something like in a futurisitic scifi city? or cyberpunk? Yeah i've seen a fewof those places with the tentacles you speak of. lolz

How slow or busy a sim appears can be misleading if you're just looking at how many dots are on the map at a random time. Sims tend to have slow and peak hours.

I'd recommend joining the group for interesting sounding RP sims and chatting with the community to find out when the busy hours are. You generally want to join the RP group anyways to get things going and be aware of news in the community.

Botany bay may be worth a visit. They are a space colony sort of thing and my friend Jaegen is there. Robot arm, once rescued me from "doomed ship".