Problem with another user

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3975 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok so a few day's ago I had made this friend and we start to get to know one and another and we hit it off and I lazy asked if I can see a pic of her and she said wetch is fine but then she deside to send me a little muture looking pic and ask's me not to show others and I said yes to her request and I did not say I wasn't cumtrble having so a if day's later after having computer trouble's she say's she does not remember sending it and I show her the pic and she get's mad and seys I edited the pic/texture so I could share it and call's me a lier and well not beleave me about me not know how to edit proamadors becuase I'm only be on for a few day's and has not learned all the end's and out's of SL she we not talk to me about it. So can a mod or someone help me out I wish to clear it up but I can not talk to her and I wish to be in the same room as her and not if bad or fright with her! I wish to make peace! and I don't if it's a glich or what but I want to fix's this and not me or her leave seconed life!

Freya Mokusei wrote:

Mute/block her and move on.

This is just drama, it doesn't matter. She does certainly sound crazy. Skip on her and live your Second Life more peacefully.

Trying to deal with her will just be throwing away time you won't get back.

Isnt that the truth. OP its a waste of time. Whether you did it or not she wont believe you so just move on. Why does she think you gave it out btw. What made her think that?

KarinLoving wrote:

proamadros wear chagened

Do you mean 'permissions were changed'? Because if so, you could not have done this. She probably set some permissions on it and then it inherited those permissions when she transferred it to you. When you gave it back it should've had those permissions, but this again is a ridiculous path of inquiry because it's a texture. Anyone can copy a texture if it's being passed around in peoples' inventories, and therefore anyone can pass it around regardless of the permissions given to it. If she had hangups about giving it to you then she shouldn't have given it to you.

Again, she's crazy and doesn't understand what she's getting annoyed about. You could spend hours dissecting her faulty understanding of permissions (or whatever she's angry about), but will that achieve anything?

Actually, the moment she sends you a picture, it doesn't matter if she sends it with no perms at all.. you can view the image, capture it from your screen and then re-upload it full perm; it's an extremely easy procedure and it doesn't even involve any kind of 'hacking'. I'm not sure if she's computer literate enough to know that, but she definitely should be.

Another consideration is that if she's already sharing somewhat intimate pics (not that the one from her profile's RL tab is particularly prudish, either) with 1-week-old SL avatars after meeting them for only a few days, that doesn't make her incredibly reserved about her privacy, to then throw a hissy fit about whether one of her pics might end up in unplanned hands.

So these things combined make it sound like she's a bit of a drama queen, whether she realizes/admits it or not, and perhaps you should stay clear from her.

Anyway, mainly two things, Karin: weird as your story sounds, it still falls under the wide 'resident to resident' kind of dispute in which Linden Labs staffers don't involve themselves, so it's very unlikely the moderators at this forum will be either willing or, for that matter, capable of intervening.

What they may (and, in fact, probably will) intervene at, is in removing your post, because it violates the forum rule against disclosing the name of the resident you have a problem with. I suggest that you edit your original post to remove her name.

Mute, ignore and run far, far away from here..

er

her, run far, far away from her

It's probably a dude being all paranoid, and stuff.

Don't sweat it, and don't try to make peace, it's not worth the headache. She doesn't want peace with you anyway.

But you might want to take her name out of your post. That's gonna get you RIC'd.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3975 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.