Sign in to follow this  
Pyxie

Zombie RP, does it exist?

Something similar to Walking Dead or Resident Evil? Looking for fellow zombie fans to spend Sunday nights hanging out with. Is there such a RP/SIM in existence?

look for weapons stores there was  a place inspired to the movie Resident Evil, they play with zombie and stuff like that.I am not sure if that place is still around, but last time that I checked it was about 1 year ago. If anything is good it should be still there.

look for Raccon city, if they haven't changed place.

At the front of this zombie sim, there's a box of free guns that work pretty good on zombies http://secondlife.com/destination/ghouls-manor

Otherwise, I don't know :I I'm a cheapskate who buys super cheap weapons or just free things. You could try looking around marketplace.secondlife.com

I remember finding some pretty good weapons by simply typing in "good zombie killing weapon second life" or something like that in google :P

Another suggestion would be asking other zombie killers in the zombie sims in SL. That'd probably be one of the best choices.

Yeah I found the box with the free guns at the entry...and tried lol...well I got bitten a hundred times by them until I checked out how it works haha!

[sac] and d1&mtg are great weapons makers they look great and fire great. Avoid breach unless you wanna pretty looking roleplaying gun, breach bullets can lag the hell out a sim if fired to much.