Please ... give me my inventory ;)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3951 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Good evening  

my acount of SL is Miria Moonbeam.
I write because since I came in SL I piu'della half of the inventory is gone: all the avatars that I had bought nelgli years, all the shoes .... lots of linden spent on items that are gone. I tried to clean the cache so many times .. to wait for hours to not load the inventory .. but intems not add up.
I therefore ask you to intervene, I am sorry to disturb you, but I want the things for which I paid a lot linden.
thanks
Miria Moonbeam

try changing the location of your cache in your hard drive, that way the whole inventory is forced to download again.

here is how to do it:

in the viewer, go to the menu ME > Preferences > Advanced, then in the Cache Location part, click Browse, and change the default path to any other place in your computer, and restart the viewer.

once you log in, open the inventory and wait until everything is loaded.

i hope you get all your inventory back.

If it was one or really few items missing maybe you could have used the ticket for lost items there must be one for this iussue if I remember well( unless chategories changed again).

you may try just contacting LL.

Try also to uninstall your viewer and all the others you have , install back only sl lindenlab viewer and see how it goes.

Did you check your trash folder? are you sure that you haven't trashed them by mistake?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3951 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.